2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not even entering the final Grandaddy contest that deals with Callaway clubs because I'm just so excited about these new W/S clubs and the whole event at W/S. That's where my heart and focus is. W/S has a new fan for life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm not even entering the final Grandaddy contest that deals with Callaway clubs because I'm just so excited about these new W/S clubs and the whole event at W/S. That's where my heart and focus is. W/S has a new fan for life.

I told myself the same thing. The competition part is what I wanted the most because it woulda been an amazing experience but I'm getting just as good of an experience with this Wilson event. Time for others to share in on the wealth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think both events are, for the most part, once in a lifetime deals. I can't make one happen because of personal circumstances, so I'm extremely grateful to be getting the chance to experience the other. No doubt both events are going to be spectacular, because both companies are top notch and engaged enough with THP to interact with us on such an intimate level. You couldn't ask for much more as a hacker. Everyone I talk to about my experiences here at THP are flabbergasted. If they have not signed up to get a taste of what we all experience on a daily basis, they're fools.

I'm very intrigued in what kind of ball they have for us. I've been trying different kinds and want to test and hopefully have a good experience with this one so I can just choose one when I go into store

I'm very intrigued in what kind of ball they have for us. I've been trying different kinds and want to test and hopefully have a good experience with this one so I can just choose one when I go into store

I'm not sure where they are in the development and release of their newest ball. But I took part in a market research with Duffy during my fitting. It's going to be a great ball. I play the FG Tour ball currently, but when the new release hits the shelf I will be giving it a go. If I remember correctly it was going to be a premium ball.

I'm not sure where they are in the development and release of their newest ball. But I took part in a market research with Duffy during my fitting. It's going to be a great ball. I play the FG Tour ball currently, but when the new release hits the shelf I will be giving it a go. If I remember correctly it was going to be a premium ball.

And a very good one at that.

Yeah, I know they marketed the Duo and Duo Spin heavily this year, didn't know about a new FG Tour.

And a very good one at that.

Love it. I have been playing the FG tour over the past month and I love it.

Yeah, I know they marketed the Duo and Duo Spin heavily this year, didn't know about a new FG Tour.

I'm not sure the naming convention of the new ball. But I would guess it's the successor to the Tour Ball.

Dinner menu is complete.
Because drinks are included in dinner, those that are driving over, please make sure you are safe and/or have a designated driver in place. Thanks.

Zero people will leave disappointed.
But I bet everyone will be impressed.

The proto irons, swag, etc are all nice I guess. But personally I think the biggest/best part of this event is having the chance to meet/work with Duffy and the rest of the W/S crew. The knowledge you guys will be exposed to is phenomenal.

Dinner menu is complete.
Because drinks are included in dinner, those that are driving over, please make sure you are safe and/or have a designated driver in place. Thanks.

Good thing 441 is our chauffeur

I'm not sure the naming convention of the new ball. But I would guess it's the successor to the Tour Ball.

I got the impression that this would fall somewhere between the FG Tours and the Duos; something to fill in the $30ish/doz range and give a transition to the tour balls.

I lobbied hard for them to use the W/S shield logo (cool) on them rather than the black script (dull). I don't think I was successful.

Is that true? Are you guys staying at the same hotel we are?

I think a lot of us are staying at the Four Points Sheraton O'Hare. Where's dinner? I think we could grab a cab after.

I think a lot of us are staying at the Four Points Sheraton O'Hare. Where's dinner? I think we could grab a cab after.

Nice try but I think JB is keeping that close to the vest.

Nice try but I think JB is keeping that close to the vest.

Right. Ok. I suggest we take a cab back to our hotel after dinner unless we have a non drinker in the group.

I support my local uber drivers anywhere I go - people are free to jump in if its on the way!

Dinner will be held at the famous Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse.
THP has a private room with a prix fixe menu for THPers and members of Wilson Staff.

10233 W. HIGGINS RD. ROSEMONT, IL

Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back