Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Morgan, thanks for all you do for these events !!

It will be an awesome weekend !!

Sure you can.
However she said if there are more than 6 kids, she will have to hire an asst and the only available on short notice is some guy named Jared.
I claim spots 1,2,3

Finally booked my rental car and transportation to the airport. Almost forgot it was this week.

I am just going to say this ahead of time, so no one takes it personally. I am SUPER awkward around children. I have no idea how to act around them, which usually makes everyone uncomfortable. There are many reasons JB and I don't have kids, and this is definitely one of them.
So am I. I apologize in advance if I just stair blankly at your kid and try to walk away if they come up to me.

Finally booked my rental car and transportation to the airport. Almost forgot it was this week.

So am I. I apologize in advance if I just stair blankly at your kid and try to walk away if they come up to me.

Just out of curiosity which company rented to you? Didn't you say you were under 25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity which company rented to you? Didn't you say you were under 25?

They all rent to under 25, just the age fees vary. I went with Hertz as it was $40 or so cheaper than Budget.

Just need a refresher on the Florida car insurance rules because the counter people try to scare you into buying coverage. Any know the details?

Just need a refresher on the Florida car insurance rules because the counter people try to scare you into buying coverage. Any know the details?

Don't hit anyone.

Check with your own insurance provider and see what's covered under your own policy.

Don't hit anyone.

Check with your own insurance provider and see what's covered under your own policy.

Just say no to insurance at the counter. Unless you have god-awful car insurance years will always cover anything.

Another rental car thing to be aware of for some of you is the extra fee for additional drivers (SO's/Wives). I found one last year that told me there was no charge, the guy at the counter tried to charge me and I eventually got him to honor the booking agent's promise.

Finally, choose wisely how you pay for the rental. Some CC's offer additional coverage, further making the insurance they try to sell you optional.

Don't hit anyone.

This! Should be fine without the rental car insurance

Rental cars, kids...when is the weather talk?

I'm ready to play golf!

Rental cars, kids...when is the weather talk?

I'm ready to play golf!
It's hot as hell here right now but there's a 50% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday which could be a good thing and might make it somewhat overcast. But don't let the 50% scare anyone it's always 50-70% here.

It's hot as hell here right now but there's a 50% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday which could be a good thing and might make it somewhat overcast. But don't let the 50% scare anyone it's always 50-70% here.

Is it not cooler in the mornings and evenings by you? It's quite pleasant here now during those times. A big sticky still, but the temps are around 70.

I checked the weather last night,I was a bit bummer. Would have been like vancouver raining the whole time there. I already get 320 days of rain a year that is enough for me. Thanks for the reinsurance about the weather, 3 additional pairs of shorts about to be packed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ugghhh

New rule - You discuss the weather you shag range balls for the group.

I didn't say I didn't like kids, I just said I am super awkward around them. I have little to no experience with children so I never know how to act. Do I talk to them like adults, do I talk to them with a higher pitched voice? What worldly things do and don't they know? I am totally lost around kids.

Redbulls and Mike and Ike's, then send them
back to their parents. No more worries

New rule - You discuss the weather you shag range balls for the group.
If they are Bridgestone b330's I already volunteer

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll switch up the weather talk to traffic talk

Downtown Disney traffic is awful, I would strongly recommend either check into the hotel early and head straight there or if you have a flight coming in at 5:30 or so, head straight to dinner.

Even as close as Gaylord is to Downtown Disney, the traffic and construction, on top of people who have no idea where they're going, really make for a long short drive.

Downtown Disney traffic is awful, I would strongly recommend either check into the hotel early and head straight there or if you have a flight coming in at 5:30 or so, head straight to dinner.

Even as close as Gaylord is to Downtown Disney, the traffic and construction, on top of people who have no idea where they're going, really make for a long short drive.
Gaylord Palms has a shuttle if I remember correctly?

But they have the coolest parking garage I have ever seen.

They do, you just need to check the times it runs there.

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

They have a shuttle to the parks, yes. I have no idea if that shuttle runs to Downtown Disney since I've never taken it.

Edit: the parking garage is pretty badass hehe

Dont forget the drum set.
I thought all kids in attendance were getting a complementary drum set to take home.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back