What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent been on in while but finally got out and went 40-41 for a personal best 81 !!! I had 5 birdies and couldnt miss a putt. But couldnt shake the double bogies. More birdies than I had all last year haha.

44-42 at bay hill today from the yellows. 2 triples and a double, one birdie. dub and trips were all water balls on approaches. played well, just had those brain fart holes where I was hitting hybrid, 4i or 5i over water, all carry. big hindrance was driver, where I just couldn't get my plane neutraled out. all in all I was pleased but still need to improve. looks like my 5 index is further away than I originally thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAAAAAA !!!!!!! shot even par 72 could have been better rats -- 4 birds 4 bogeys oh well

51/41 for my best round so far. Halfway through the round my father in law noticed a flaw in my swing and made some suggestions. I took his advice and was able to hit my irons better. I was surprise at the end of the round when he told me I had shot a 41 in the back nine. Hopefully I can break 90 soon.

I played alone today. A local municipal 9 hole course has a senior special on Fridays; 18 holes with cart for $18. I shot 50/47 = 97. I feel like I could have done a few strokes better with a little better concentration. Oh well.

A rough 97(47/50) on a tough course. Lost the driver and putting was not good today.

94. Seemed like every drive ended up behind a tree. Decided to not play superman golf and lay up into the fairway. It saved me some lost balls and strokes. Still can't hit a chip shot to save my life. I bet I give away 10-15 strokes a round when I'm within 20 yards. Luckily, I've been making putts. Did have one sweet bird on a 109yd par 3 though, highlight of the day.

51/41 for my best round so far. Halfway through the round my father in law noticed a flaw in my swing and made some suggestions. I took his advice and was able to hit my irons better. I was surprise at the end of the round when he told me I had shot a 41 in the back nine. Hopefully I can break 90 soon.

Congrats on the great round. I'm knocking on the door for an 89 soon myself.

Played this morning with a buddy of mine, got out early and got in a decent rhythm but just didn't make any putts outside of 8-9 feet. 44/43 for an 87, did have one nice chip in for bird though. The course we had has gps and it is always nice to see at the end of the round that you are 87 minutes ahead of pace.

I played 18 after work today but since we are losing light rapidly, we went out cold and I stunk up the joint with an 85. I had 4 doubles and 4 three putts and a few two putts that might as well have been three putts. Tee game was whacked. Only hit 4 FIR. Some how managed 2 birdies though, one being a two putt from 60ft after driving the green on the 320yd 7th. Must find focus again with tourney coming up this weekend

Shot a 96 at Del Lago GC, just outside Tucson. Nice course, the design reminds me of True Blue a little...big burly par 4's with plenty of sand & water, but generous landing areas as well. My iron distances were a little off, just had a lot of trouble with accuracy and ball striking...but I hit my hybrids really well off the turf, which is nice and certainly made some of the longer par 4's more palatable.

Lastly, my putting...oh God, my putting was bad. The greens were true, but very, very slow, as well as being a Bermuda blend that had a mean grain to put into. Uphill & into the grain, it was impossible to hit it hard enough.

Still, a great day golfing. I'm pretty happy.

Shot an 84 today in squally showers and a 75kmh gusting westerly. It was quarter finals of our match play champs and I won 2/1.

Tomorrow - I plan to shoot a personal best.....or so I hope! Confidence with a new driver is high. Playing a links style course. Broken 90 a few times there but I'm going after 80 this time which would be a PB by 2 strokes....stay tuned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early morning round today and shot a 69. 13/18 Greens 11/13 Fairways and 27 putts. Overall a solid day but still angry I was -5 with 3 to play and made a few sloppy bogies

Early morning round today and shot a 69. 13/18 Greens 11/13 Fairways and 27 putts. Overall a solid day but still angry I was -5 with 3 to play and made a few sloppy bogies

Solid round Kyle.

40/39-79, 5/18 gir, 11/13 fir, and 30 putts. Great round for me today. My iron play wasn't the best, but I was playing from the fairway all day so I still managed to score well.

Prep for the Bridgestone Championship today. Decided to tie my worst score of the year with an 86. Glad that's out of the way. #movingon

Prep for the Bridgestone Championship today. Decided to tie my worst score of the year with an 86. Glad that's out of the way. #movingon

Psh, THP golf fixes all woes. Don't sweat it.

Looking forward to next week!

Psh, THP golf fixes all woes. Don't sweat it.

Looking forward to next week!

Already moved on buddy, bring on the bear trap!

41/41 on my home course today with no warm up. Had some difficulty getting the driver working early but ended up with 9 FIRs, 7 GIRs. One Birdie and only 2 double bogeys. That's better than average for me. I splashed one on the 2nd hole off the tee and had to take a drop...that was one of my doubles. The other was on #18 (par 5) put my 3rd shot in a greenside bunker and took 2 swings to get out. arggg. Had three 3-putts as well.

On the bright side, the short game was working well and aside from the 3-putts, overall, the putting was strong with 33 putts. 6 up and downs for the round. 1/2-way through I was thinking I could very well break 80 today (finally) ...didn't happen but I think this is the best round I've shot this season. I'm happy with it.

Hey, best round of the year is always a good day, even if there are what if's (and there ALWAYS are in this damn game!)

43 on front with 2 penalties...back had been so so

And 42 on back with 1 penalty

Did play from 6500. Didn't do a whole lot well but just kept it in front of me for the most part

40/39-79, 5/18 gir, 11/13 fir, and 30 putts. Great round for me today. My iron play wasn't the best, but I was playing from the fairway all day so I still managed to score well.
Nice round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back