1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

I just sent my entry, good luck everyone.

This is awesome. My entry is in. Good luck everyone!

Done and done. It certainly helps actually listening to these in advance of the actual contest. Good luck everyone!

You guys can chat with Jason Finley right now in his Radio Show thread. Ask him anything Grandaddy you would like.

Entering for sure, but do I keep missing it or has no official date been set yet? Seems to me I remember reading it, but maybe I'm just dreaming.

Entering for sure, but do I keep missing it or has no official date been set yet? Seems to me I remember reading it, but maybe I'm just dreaming.

Only thing released so far is early December.

Entry sent! The worst feeling is 99% knowing the answer, and then struggling to find it again once you have listened to the THP Radio segment. It seriously took me like 5 times through this morning to confirm one of my answers lol

And entry is in, now I just need that winning pm from GG

Submission has been sent!!! Thanks for the Opportunity

Entry In. Gotta love Harry and Jason. 2 solid guys right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sent in my entry!

Business is picking up! I'll be listening again to both episodes later today!

Entry has been sent...enjoyed both shows for the 3rd time today! Good luck to all!

Will definitely be sending in my entry this evening.

Entry is in! Come on Lady Luck! Time to take down the ZooCrew

It's hard to believe it's already time for contest entries! I can't wait to get home tonight and get this submitted.

Already submitted. Could not be more awesome!

Entry sent, hopefully it's all right and lands in the THP mailbox.

I'm not usually big on re-runs, but the THP Radio shows are definitely worth multiple listens, especially if you don't give them your undivided attention the first time!

Can't wait to find out who gets the first spot!

giphy.gif

Entry submitted!

Is it sad that just re-watching the video recap gave me shivers down my spine and got the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up and I have only ever followed the events on the forum

I will be going back to listen to the episodes again before getting my entry submitted tomorrow evening

Is it sad that just re-watching the video recap gave me shivers down my spine and got the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up and I have only ever followed the events on the forum

I will be going back to listen to the episodes again before getting my entry submitted tomorrow evening

No sir, its awesome.

No sir, its awesome.

I just can't imagine how it would feel to actually be there with everyone and experience the whole process and have the memories, friendships and the clubs/clothing to forever remind me of it all

Entered. BUT the last answer to the question was to my ears inaudible. I listed multiple times in a row and couldn't distinguish the names he said so I entered what I "heard". Please take that into consideration!!!!!!!!!

Entered. BUT the last answer to the question was to my ears inaudible. I listed multiple times in a row and couldn't distinguish the names he said so I entered what I "heard". Please take that into consideration!!!!!!!!!

I bet based on what you heard, checking out previous Grandaddy threads would give you the answer. :D

Back