Golfing With GoPro

I may be old school, but have shot 100's of hours with my swingshot cyclops. Its not 4k like JB's awesome camera, but I have the pro+ and it shoots decent video, is as easy as it gets, and "Does Not" slow down the game. Way cheaper than a gopro. I used it in the Minnesota Tourney last year for a couple holes.
http://www.swingshot.com/

Looking good Canadan!

I got some great videos from this past weekend, but ive been too lazy to get them off the camera and upload them.

Looking good Canadan!

I got some great videos from this past weekend, but ive been too lazy to get them off the camera and upload them.

Ummm man you just made me feel like a slacker...

#RTJFootage

Did not end up buying one, but did get one in a trade from a THPer!!!!

Should be fun. We'll see just how much action this bad boy gets in documenting the golf season.

d0ce14b62ab403054b98c8ce33d943b4.jpg

I received one as a Christmas gift. Used it for skiing, but will be interested to see how you use it on the course. May have to join the club.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I enjoy making some golf vids and I should probably pick up a better device for it.

Way to goooooo dude.

Not traveling as much so less time to play. I'll get to it, although I'm sure we don't want to see those tee shots on #15.

Not traveling as much so less time to play. I'll get to it, although I'm sure we don't want to see those tee shots on #15.
Whatever, my ball was right on line.

I received one as a Christmas gift. Used it for skiing, but will be interested to see how you use it on the course. May have to join the club.

Yeah man, who knows. Bunker fun, Ahead of the drives.. Maybe I'll slow down the AMart loop to .0005x so he realizes it a bit more.

Yeah man, who knows. Bunker fun, Ahead of the drives.. Maybe I'll slow down the AMart loop to .0005x so he realizes it a bit more.

I do like the fish eyed view of the gorpo. Might be good for those scenic views as well.

I owned one and sold it.

I think they are awesome. I just didn't use mine very much. The first two times I took it out with me to the course, I left it there (it was returned both times). After that, I was too scared to take it out with me.

Picture quality is excellent. I'm not into photography and sometimes I'd marvel at how good the pics looked.

I'm imagining a "AMart's loop in SUPER SLOW-MO" thread posting soon.

Back