Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylormade is doing a sale on their pre-owned website just like Callaway does. Ironically, today Callaway is offering up to 30% off wedges and putters.

Didn't catch the pre-owned part, my bad.

Taylormade is doing a sale on their pre-owned website just like Callaway does. Ironically, today Callaway is offering up to 30% off wedges and putters.

Yep, me thinks he skipped post 10034 up above. haha

I just want to shout out a BIG Thank You to DawgDaddy for keeping us informed about these discounts. It take effort and work and I for one appreciate it!

Thanks Walt, it actually takes all of us to keep everyone up to date, no one can catch them all.

http://www.golfetail.com/adidas-pure-360-ltd-mens-golf-shoes

160405-masters1.jpg

12 hour sale on Sports Authority

Spoiler
Promotion Detailsx Close Window
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders $39 or More!
Simply add items amounting to $39 or more to your cart to see if your purchase qualifies.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

Purchases of select shoes, clothes or outerwear as well as orders of $39 or more.
HOW IT WORKS

Add eligible items to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied in the cart. Offer valid NOW through 04/16/2016 at 11:59 pm EST.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• Sports Authority now offers free returns in store for online purchases! Simply pack up the item as it was originally shipped, including receipt/packing slip/confirmation email and head to your nearest Sports Authority store!
  • Offer does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, or similar charges.
  • Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, Employee or Friends & Family discount. This promotion is for a limited time and can be modified or terminated at any time without advance notice.
  • Excludes clearance items marked with .97¢ price endings. Not valid on prior or S.A. Elite Sports Authority purchases, gift cards, licenses or event tickets. Offer good on in-stock merchandise only.
  • Unqualified items include Select fitness, exercise bikes, elliptical, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, trampolines & accessories; select Fan Shop furniture; select camping products, canopies, scooters, table games; select fishing & hunting products; select boats; and select basketball systems; select rebounders and goals; select clearance product select outdoor furniture and coolers; select snow toys; select ski/wakeboard equipment. More exclusions may apply. Visit sportsauthority.com/exclusions for details.
  • Priority shipping will be applied for expedited orders.
  • Offer is valid on orders shipped to one address within the continental United States. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico will be charged normal shipping charges.

I just want to shout out a BIG Thank You to DawgDaddy for keeping us informed about these discounts. It take effort and work and I for one appreciate it!

Agreed! This thread has helped me get back into the golf groove after having to take some time away for...way too long. Thank you DawgDaddy and the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back