Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ive heard briarwood is solid. There 20 bucks after 2pm for all u can play is good wonder if its a cluster all the time around then.

I like sleepy too but their twilight rates blow makes it tough for groups of our size

Ive heard briarwood is solid. There 20 bucks after 2pm for all u can play is good wonder if its a cluster all the time around then.

I like sleepy too but their twilight rates blow makes it tough for groups of our size

Briarwood a greens are always decent....

Briarwood is a good option. And they're part of the Fairway Promotions. $400 for two years gets you free greens fees and cart fees of $7/9 holes no hours restrictions and that includes weekends

Ok so here are my thoughts about our little "league" we can do this year.

Each "gathering" of 6 or more people will count as a tournament. If in a month someone attends more than 2 of these, they can use their 2 best scores points wise to count for the total.

All of these will be handicapped and go off of "Net Score". If 9 people show up, the 1st place gets 9 points, 2nd gets 8 and down the line.

Yesterday was easy handicap wise since we all played from the same tees. In the situations were that is not the case, the tee that the most people play form in a given round will be the "baseline" and for those that move up or back from those tees will need to calculate their new index for the round based off of that.

We can run this through October (to align with handicap season). If you can show up for a round great, if not this is all for fun so its really no big deal.

With that in mind, here are the updated standings through Roses Run

1. Robozeo-Net 76 wins 11 points
2. Mmaynard11-Net 80 (tie) wins 9.5 points
3. PhillyV-Net 80 (tie) wins 9.5 points
4. Hamfist-Net 81 wins 8 points
5. Mikedean441-Net 82 (tie) wins 6.5 points
6. Grins-Net 82 (tie) wins 6.5 points
7. Robman7-Net 84 wins 5 points
8 Gunner-Net 86 wins 4 points
9. Ppania-Net 87 wins 3 points
10. Misike-Net 89 wins 2 points
11. Ntanygd760-Net ? wins 1 point

If something doesnt look right with the above, or you have any questions, let me know

Pretty solid league option right there without having to commit to a every week kind of thing. You know I'll be trying to make as many as possible.

Briarwood is a good option. And they're part of the Fairway Promotions. $400 for two years gets you free greens fees and cart fees of $7/9 holes no hours restrictions and that includes weekends

Just need to make sure that there isn't a restriction on use for that deal during league play and weekend times. They've had the restriction in the past.

Each "gathering" of 6 or more people will count as a tournament. If in a month someone attends more than 2 of these, they can use their 2 best scores points wise to count for the total.

All of these will be handicapped and go off of "Net Score". If 9 people show up, the 1st place gets 9 points, 2nd gets 8 and down the line.

Yesterday was easy handicap wise since we all played from the same tees. In the situations were that is not the case, the tee that the most people play form in a given round will be the "baseline" and for those that move up or back from those tees will need to calculate their new index for the round based off of that.

We can run this through October (to align with handicap season). If you can show up for a round great, if not this is all for fun so its really no big deal.

If something doesnt look right with the above, or you have any questions, let me know

I thought Hamfist (Brian) played very well yesterday - he drove it pretty darn straight!

Thanks for putting this together Mike!

net 96ish sounds close. 1 point any which way you go

Sleepy sucks unless you grab a golfnow time which just doesn't work for us in this case.

Something pretty cool might head this way in 2016.
I mean Regional Rivalry is pretty cool and all.
If you are into that kind of thing...

We talking something else with a King logo by chance?

I might be interested I mean who likes meaningful golf in Ohio but us Ohio people

Im game!

Don't be a hater
Not hating on sleepy just hating on fully price sleepy. I actually like the course unlike everyone else. It is fun, hard greens that border on absurd but as long as you are below the hole it is all good. I love only paying like $18 for it

I'm in

You have my (and everyone else) attention

Apparently it's too cold for golf? I cracked the face on my M1 yesterday and cracked the face on my hybrid today. WTF!

Apparently it's too cold for golf? I cracked the face on my M1 yesterday and cracked the face on my hybrid today. WTF!

Are you serious?!?! What rock hard ball are you playing?

That sucks

Back