I am liking the date for the fall Gethering!!! I don't see any reason as of right now that would keep me from playing.

I am liking the date for the fall Gethering!!! I don't see any reason as of right now that would keep me from playing.

Are you planning on cloning yourself John? I see you on the sheet twice. If you are, I have no issue with two of you being there!

Games of note that Saturday:

GA Tech - Clemson
Arkansas - Alabama
LSU - South Carolina
Georgia - Tennessee
Oklahoma - Texas
TCU - Kansas State
Florida - Missouri
Miami - FSU
Wisconsin - Nebraska

Several other potentially decent games
Hopefully tech and Clemson and Ga Tennessee will be night games.

Hopefully tech and Clemson and Ga Tennessee will be night games.

I would think either LSU - SC or GA - TN would definitely be depending on which looks like the better match-up. The other will likely be 3:30.

I would think either LSU - SC or GA - TN would definitely be depending on which looks like the better match-up. The other will likely be 3:30.
Agreed

Due to one of those games.. I will be missing 'the gethering' .. Not happy about that..

Are you planning on cloning yourself John? I see you on the sheet twice. If you are, I have no issue with two of you being there!

Dunno how that happened. Someone must have added my name to the spread sheet for me (which is OK by me).

Due to one of those games.. I will be missing 'the gethering' .. Not happy about that..
I'm assuming it's the Miami fsu game.

Not happy about a pudge less gethering

Gethering > FL - MO

Get your arse there!

I'm just jumping in here because I live 30 minutes from Kinderlou. I have a strong suspicion UGA/Tennessee will be at 3:30. Don't y'all want to play on Sunday?:)

I'm just jumping in here because I live 30 minutes from Kinderlou. I have a strong suspicion UGA/Tennessee will be at 3:30. Don't y'all want to play on Sunday?:)
I'm hoping it will be usc-lsu.

Luckily Auburn is off that weekend.

You guys are way more into NCAAFB than me, I guess, because not a single one of those games sparks any interest in me whatsoever. It's not like it's Bama v Auburn or FSU v FLA or a Blackhawks playoff game. :shrug:

10:40 Saturday and 8:00 Sunday. Go out first Saturday if you're a fan.

I'm a fan but there should be a way to record the games of interest . Plus the tee times are plenty early enough to be back if not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are way more into NCAAFB than me, I guess, because not a single one of those games sparks any interest in me whatsoever. It's not like it's Bama v Auburn or FSU v FLA or a Blackhawks playoff game. :shrug:

10:40 Saturday and 8:00 Sunday. Go out first Saturday if you're a fan.

I must have skimmed the exact times and formats. Those times should work out just right.

I'd be interested if I didn't have to drive myself.

Jitz, so fun. Seriously. It's only like 4 hours tops?

Matt, earlier I had just put "usual tee times" figuring those that have done this before would know what those were, so you didn't miss anything.

I'm a fan but there should be a way to record the games of interest . Plus the tee times are plenty early enough to be back if not
Yeah, I think those boxes in the condos are just receivers, I don't imagine they'd be DVRs.
I have a couple old VCRs up in the attic if you bring the tapes, ya old coot. :silly:

Yeah, I think those boxes in the condos are just receivers, I don't imagine they'd be DVRs.
I have a couple old VCRs up in the attic if you bring the tapes, ya old coot. :silly:

I don't have any of that old stuff ... I'm a high tech red neck

Jitz, so fun. Seriously. It's only like 4 hours tops?

Matt, earlier I had just put "usual tee times" figuring those that have done this before would know what those were, so you didn't miss anything.

What's a VCR?

According to Wikipedia, its a Rock Band from Richmond Virginia.

A rock band in the villa sounds awesome.

OG is a one-man band. He can carry a tune when Otis Redding is on the radio.

I don't have any of that old stuff ... I'm a high tech red neck

Then watch the game on your phone during the round, you technological wonderboy. :alien:

Then watch the game on your phone during the round, you technological wonderboy. :alien:

Not a problem?

The thing is I was hoping the condo's had Direct TV where we wouldn't need T0AD's VCR machine

Are any spots still available? I could make it and I have a non-THPer that might be interested. What's the cost and how do we sign up?

Back