Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

BTW while I'm in here - anybody want to play next weekend (7/25 or 7/26)? Willing to go as far as Vancouver area or north of Seattle if people are down.
I would be down, no preference. I am set to play this Saturday, Monday and possiably Wednesday. Getting my game sharp

I would be down, no preference. I am set to play this Saturday, Monday and possiably Wednesday. Getting my game sharp

Cool. We'll see if anybody else bites and then figure out where!

Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Cool. We'll see if anybody else bites and then figure out where!

Gotcha, wouldnt mind trying a course I have yet to play when we are all settled. Will probably be my last round in the PNW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just joined the site a week or so ago, and wouldn't mind getting in a round with some THP folks in my area. I've recently jumped back into golf after taking far too much time off, so I'm in the middle of getting used to new equipment and dialing in my clubs. I'm up on the north end near Everett.

Gotcha, wouldnt mind trying a course I have yet to play when we are all settled. Will probably be my last round in the PNW

Are you moving man?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Are you moving man?

Yes, I am leaving to go back home Toronto at end of September

Yes, I am leaving to go back home Toronto at end of September

Didn't know that man. Good luck, and hoping I get to see you a few times before then.

Didn't know that man. Good luck, and hoping I get to see you a few times before then.

8/8 for sure, not sure how much I will play after that. But we can defently see eachother at upcoming events.

8/8 for sure, not sure how much I will play after that. But we can defently see eachother at upcoming events.
Gotcha man. Well hopefully we can add next Saturday/Sunday as well.

On that note...any other takers??

Gotcha man. Well hopefully we can add next Saturday/Sunday as well.

On that note...any other takers??

Sunday looks best for me, taking my son to Woodland zoo on Saturday

Sunday works for me too

Sunday works for me too

Perfect, early the better is whaf I am thinking

Still good to play Sunday? Probably want to get a tee time soon, and I'm not seeing any other takers at the moment. Where you want to play?

Still good to play Sunday? Probably want to get a tee time soon, and I'm not seeing any other takers at the moment. Where you want to play?

I am all good for Sunday, want to try Sudden Valley or North Bel?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am all good for Sunday, want to try Sudden Valley or North Bel?

Sure, we can do that. What time you looking to go off?

EDIT: Just checked tee sheets. Plenty of availability at SV on Sunday anytime, but NB is booked the entire morning. If you wanted NB, it would have to be twilight (or play Saturday).

Last edited:
Sure, we can do that. What time you looking to go off?

EDIT: Just checked tee sheets. Plenty of availability at SV on Sunday anytime, but NB is booked the entire morning. If you wanted NB, it would have to be twilight (or play Saturday).

Sudden it is , which I really enjoy

Sudden it is , which I really enjoy

Good deal, I'll call over and grab a time! How early?

Good deal, I'll call over and grab a time! How early?

8-9 is fine with me

8-9 is fine with me

8:54am for 2 is in the books. Should be fun man! I'll have my test shaft for the PX event by then too :D

8:54am for 2 is in the books. Should be fun man! I'll have my test shaft for the PX event by then too :D
That will be awesome Ryan, looking forward to teeing it up again.

Going to mention Avalon to my fellow Canucks. Wednesday money is at par. Golfed all day play on Wednesday and got 54 holes in. Had a great time.

Going to mention Avalon to my fellow Canucks. Wednesday money is at par. Golfed all day play on Wednesday and got 54 holes in. Had a great time.
I may need to check that one out real soon, been in my play books since last year

Just played in a scramble there yesterday for work. It's a real good course. Greens are nice and quick

So, I'm down in Marysville now. I still intend to get up to Bellingham to play with the crew now and then, but getting up to Canuckistan is going to be rough from here. That said I should be able to play with some of the further south folks more often, so just wanted to throw that out there. I need to find a new spot to practice at now.

Back