I keep hoping for Summer Shandy...but until then I've just got some Bud Light Lime to help convince me its warm outside.

Not drinking beer during the week sort of makes me not enjoy drinking it on the weekends as much. Big difference in how I feel during the day. Stupid delicious beer.

21st Amendment Brewery

3eremu4e.jpg

Also this in the aux beer fridge in the garage

rurepany.jpg

Not drinking beer during the week sort of makes me not enjoy drinking it on the weekends as much. Big difference in how I feel during the day. Stupid delicious beer.

"Get off my lawn!"

- Ryan Hawk

Cabin Fever

nudema6y.jpg

It sucks getting old. One or two max a night for me now unless it's a special occasion.

I'll drink a Dales Pale Ale for you.

Love that one!

I know it. Terrible!

I had a couple Stone IPA last night and fell asleep at 9pm. Night before was a late one.

Hard for me to go back-to-back late nights. I don't like being hungover on the weekends because it kills my motivation to play golf.

Went to a new restaurant that just opened called BJ's (not affiliated with BJ's wholesale) and had there Jeremiah Red. An Irish ale, it was so good. I wanted to get a growler but it was a 30 minute wait. Food was very good too. Hopefully it calms down in a few weeks and I will go back.

Tried one of these last night after work

1_117894126_3.jpg

Was alright. Probably would have been much better had I been drinking it with a meal. Think I'm going to just stick to Nugget Nectar as my post work unwind beer as it's the most yummy beer I've ever set taste buds on.

Samuel Adams Boston Lager.

pyma9ybu.jpg

VooDoo American Stout from Left Coast Brewing.

quqypatu.jpg

Brewed about a mile from my house, in the past I haven't been blown away by sob, but this is fantastic. Such balance and complexity, I'm very impressed.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

qatagu6y.jpg

Hopslam Ale. Very hoppy (obviously) with a little bit of honey.

Dis eqouis lager at pappasitos in houston

Sam Adams Cold Snap

Sam Adams night here. Boston Lager, Cream Stout, Maple Pecan Porter, and Escape Route.

Back