Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I have a feeling that AC memberships blow up here shortly and BOTH states have some TOUGH decisions on their hands. And that's an animal loving fantabulous thing.
I'm looking forward to the entire process and the to-be-released deets. Tons of potential!

Tpluff, JDtox,Rbarthle,Stribs, Musicmaster, Hacker, Prubey, Jspangs and we had a flurry of new signups to THP from the Detroit area a while ago.

Where's Ohio's list of Thpers? It's a long list for sure.

Since we're a stones throw away, I think the Chicago contingent should try to elbow our way into this thing.

This will be super fun to follow. Selfishly I'm wondering if CO vs TX, or CO vs CA might take place in the future. I think j4u has the only HOF tag so I'll be ready to travel. :)

This will be super fun to follow. Selfishly I'm wondering if CO vs TX, or CO vs CA might take place in the future. I think j4u has the only HOF tag so I'll be ready to travel. :)

Stick with CA for your sake. :)

Stick with CA for your sake. :)
Haha I knew someone from TX would have something along those lines to say ;)

I don't mind traveling to either state at all :)

We shall see. Going to be based a lot around where the Albatross Club members are. So if your state gets an abundance, it just may get the call.

We shall see. Going to be based a lot around where the Albatross Club members are. So if your state gets an abundance, it just may get the call.
And that post just said first event of this series and this summer. Which I'm interpreting could mean the fall and beyond is open for another regional battle somewhere else.

Hmmm good thing we've got a few here in Maryland.....I'd hate to be from Vermont hahaha

Hmmm good thing we've got a few here in Maryland.....I'd hate to be from Vermont hahaha

I believe you have a cabin in NY too so I think you qualify to play on our team as well.

Awesome! Happy for the MI and OH folks very deserving and will make for an awesome follow. I imagine this will have some incredible build up and banter the entire way to the finish!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So I'm just getting caught up. Mi vs Oh to get this thing kicked off. Should be fun to sit back and watch the unnatural #RegionalRivalry unfold.

Those are useless in the summer, when this event is taking place

Not completely useless. We've all seen what 441 can do with a shovel!

This will be fun to stay up with!

And how they get picked. Rooting for your friends yet rooting for yourself? I smell #ButtHurt

Will definitely be an interesting time. Hopefully that smell doesn't last. Support your friends and your state...like every other event there will be THP'ers that don't get in due to limited space

Will definitely be an interesting time. Hopefully that smell doesn't last. Support your friends and your state...like every other event there will be THP'ers that don't get in due to limited space

You'll make a good Maryland Captain if we get the call

FLA vs GA rivalry could be awesome...Pulling for MI on this one!

Still hurts that Meyer left FLA for OHIO but we are doing fine now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put me in group with Tpluff, we all know what happens than! I got your number Tyler

Just put me in group with Tpluff, we all know what happens than! I got your number Tyler
Bahahahaha yeah we will see.

Love seeing Michigan vs Ohio as the first Regional Rivalry . Those guys have outing of EPIC proportions. The trash talk will be on point with those two going against each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone from Ohio or Michigan actually posted in here since the announcement? Right now it's looking like a team of 3 or 4 per side is interested. Where are the thousands??!! #CmonMan

Has anyone from Ohio or Michigan actually posted in here since the announcement? Right now it's looking like a team of 3 or 4 per side is interested. Where are the thousands??!! #CmonMan

You must solely be looking on the Michigan side

Back