The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyelids do that every now and then. Sometimes it will last just a few minutes other times it will last a few days. I have no idea why though. If you find out let me know.

Make that 3 of us. I've always chalked it up to stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People's complaints of one not including themselves in activities, gatherings etc etc ... but yet said person doesn't get invited either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to know someone's true colors all you need to do is watch them;
A) drive in traffic
B) get behind a keyboard
C) board a plane

My goodness people can be so selfish and rude if you put them anywhere near an aircraft.

A) drive in traffic
B) get behind a keyboard
C) board a plane

My goodness people can be so selfish and rude if you put them anywhere near an aircraft.
D) put them on a golf course

A) drive in traffic
B) get behind a keyboard
C) board a plane

Welcome to my world. People used to check their brains in with their bag at the airport but now with baggage fees, they just put their brains in their massively oversized carry on.
That's is why I love the locked flight deck door. Poor Flight Attendants and gate agents put up with a lot of s#%t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

....and our plane is broken. This should complicate our day a little bit.

....and our plane is broken. This should complicate our day a little bit.
Lorded a drink and relax.....it's a golfing vacation buddy

Welcome to my world. People used to check their brains in with their bag at the airport but now with baggage fees, they just put their brains in their massively oversized carry on.
That's is why I love the locked flight deck door. Poor Flight Attendants and gate agents put up with a lot of s#%t.

My biggest pet peeve about traveling is the person with the too big roll aboard along with their "personal item" that is a full size carry on. Then they take up 3/4 of an overhead compartment. No idea why the airlines don't crack down on it.

Lorded a drink and relax.....it's a golfing vacation buddy
Done and done. I actually don't really get bothered by this stuff but you should see the carnage on board hehe.

My biggest pet peeve about traveling is the person with the too big roll aboard along with their "personal item" that is a full size carry on. Then they take up 3/4 of an overhead compartment. No idea why the airlines don't crack down on it.

They try but people are good at hiding it. The company I work for is pretty good at making folks gate check their stuff.

They try but people are good at hiding it. The company I work for is pretty good at making folks gate check their stuff.

Forcing a few people to leave their luggage behind would solve the issue right quick.

Or airlines to not charge bag fees lol

Negative, Alaska. 4 hour delay due to hydraulic leak.

Phhhhhh. Hydraulics only control about 80% of the systems on the 37. Easy fix.

Good luck with that. Easy cash for them.

Oh no doubt but as long as those fees remain you will have people pushing the limit and some with the carry on sizes

Checking in for my flight and already been asked to volunteer my seat. Then asked for my phone number in case the flight itinerary changes.

I suspect I may get screwed today.

Forcing a few people to leave their luggage behind would solve the issue right quick.

Yes but the lawsuits would follow. I can't say I blame these people with their carry on. Every airline is nickel and diming them to death.

Oh no doubt but as long as those fees remain you will have people pushing the limit and some with the carry on sizes

Some people don't just "push" the limit. They hit it with a bat and walk nonchalantly past the twitching body.

It's no better on Southwest where bags fly free. It's just a bunch of selfish people who think rules don't apply to them.

It's no better on Southwest where bags fly free. It's just a bunch of selfish people who think rules don't apply to them.
Interesting as i fly SW probably 10-12 times a year for work and golf and there seems to be less overhead stuffing then my delta and united flights

Interesting as i fly SW probably 10-12 times a year for work and golf and there seems to be less overhead stuffing then my delta and united flights

There are also less people crammed in than those two, especially United.

I flew this week with southwest and saw the same thing on both flights. The lady in the row in front of me took nearly a full bin because her bag was to big to slide in the way it was meant to so it had to be crammed in sideways, and then she had a HUGE bag as her personal, plus a coat.

Southwest is the Walmart of the skies.

Southwest is the Walmart of the skies.

That was going to be my next comment as a whole a different clientele of traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back