Contest Winners Thread

I guess I won a set of Speedblades from taylormade preowned!

Backup set, or trade fodder?

Congrats...the Speedblades are a solid set of irons. Can't go wrong if you decide to keep them as a back up set.

I won a pair or Revant sunglasses lenses.

Congrats! I picked up a set & ended up trading them soon after, kind of regretting that now. They're a great set, I vote to keep 'em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Speedblades I won came over the holiday. 4-Awesome wedge. All but one were still in plastic!

Looks like me and Jimmy Numbers won a free SuperStroke grip!

Those coasters are fantastic Lopsta. We used some of them at #thehandcraftedexperience in San Diego back in August. You are going to love them!

I won a MaxFli U/Series 4.0 cart bag in their #12DaysofMaxfil giveaway that was posted yesterday. I think the giveaway today is a travel cover so y'all enter and maybe a few more THPers can win.

Just found out I won a shirt from Top Golf!

I won a dozen of the not yet released Bridgestone golfs balls from the PGA Tour Network show Katrek and McGinnis. Total fluke in winning them.

They bill these balls as having reduced spin of the tee, but better spin around the green so I am really looking forward to seeing if that is the case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I won a pair of Nike Lunar Control 4.0 from the PGA Tour Network's Fairways of Life. I went with a the white/crimson/black pair. I have heard a lot of good things about them so I look forward to trying them out.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunar-control-4-golf-shoe/pid-10871768/pgid-11079072

congrats

I won a pair of Nike Lunar Control 4.0 from the PGA Tour Network's Fairways of Life. I went with a the white/crimson/black pair. I have heard a lot of good things about them so I look forward to trying them out.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lunar-control-4-golf-shoe/pid-10871768/pgid-11079072
Dude you are on fire winning stuff!

awesome! I was listening to that segment this morning

I have no idea if this is the correct spot for this or not, but I've been meaning to post it for a week or two now.

Here is my prize for winning the Golf Course Review Contest for August 2015. Morgan even expedited getting it out before her and Josh left for the Grandaddy.

Pretty pumped about everything in the package…that 1/4 zip pullover though… :drool:

9010f3a72303e4af3bf915ab85fe0fd7.jpg

That is a sweet pullover! #like

Just got a message that I won something from Morgan Pressel via Facebook, I believe it might be an autographed Solheim Cup flag.

I won an Ogio Shoester shoe bag from PGA Tour Experiences Facebook page.

I won a dozen of the not yet released Bridgestone golfs balls from the PGA Tour Network show Katrek and McGinnis. Total fluke in winning them.

They bill these balls as having reduced spin of the tee, but better spin around the green so I am really looking forward to seeing if that is the case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You post weekly about winning something. Cant be a fluke haha

Hacking dominates social media contests

Back