The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Clemson passed OSU last week?

I think that was in all except the Coaches Poll.

Does anyone remember how underrated Indiana was at 4-1? Well that haven't won a game since.

Does anyone remember how underrated Indiana was at 4-1? Well that haven't won a game since.

To be fair, 4 of their 6 losses are to ranked teams. They have a good offense, just no defense.

To be fair, 4 of their 6 losses are to ranked teams. They have a good offense, just no defense.

and i feel like their most of their games against ranked teams could have gone either way, with iu pooping the bed when it mattered most. seems like a case where a team's record isn't exactly reflective of their potential.

Bo being Bo!

and i feel like their most of their games against ranked teams could have gone either way, with iu pooping the bed when it mattered most. seems like a case where a team's record isn't exactly reflective of their potential.

Yea. I mean it's hard to win those close games or any game when you have the 122nd ranked defense. Which is especially frustrating when they have a top 30 offense. They aren't a bad team, but they aren't a good team either. They are the kind of team that's super frustrating to play against because they'll score, but as long as you can complete a pass you'll beat them.

There are probably 30 teams around .500 that could say the same, at the end of the day they are still bad teams. Hell auburn was very close to winning 4 of the games they lost. Instead they lost them all because they are an awful football team.

The coaches must know something.... bumping OSU up a few spots after a last minute win against ISU *sarcasm*

Never much talk about the lower teams but wanted to chime in hear and give some love to My USF Bulls. Outside chance of a championship game in AAC if Memphis can help us out and beat Temple. We just need to take care of our own business. We might have finally turned a small corner and hoping more good football is on the horizon.

Never much talk about the lower teams but wanted to chime in hear and give some love to My USF Bulls. Outside chance of a championship game in AAC if Memphis can help us out and beat Temple. We just need to take care of our own business. We might have finally turned a small corner and hoping more good football is on the horizon.

Been a surprising year for them for sure. A few impressive wins including Temple ECU and Syracuse.

Been a surprising year for them for sure. A few impressive wins including Temple ECU and Syracuse.
We played Navy down to the wire and really had a chance to win that game if it were not for a few missed opportunities. Had a chance against memphis as well. I feel like the next couple of seasons could be really good. not National Championship but nice to go bowling for a change like the good ol days

Not sure if this is going to look cool or weird this weekend: Notre Dame plays Boston College in Fenway Park.

CUBiDA2UsAAZLFh.jpg

They did that a year or two ago at wrigley didn't they ? They do a bowl game at Tropicana and it's awful.

They ho

They did that a year or two ago at wrigley didn't they ? They do a bowl game at Tropicana and it's awful.

They ho

Just getting caught up. You can't be serious about getting rid of Gus just yet, right?

Just getting caught up. You can't be serious about getting rid of Gus just yet, right?

No not at all, but I don't think he would survive another year of this product. And I don't see any sign that it would be different next year.

He went along way towards ruining two qbs last weekend. If the transfer doesn't work out we may be in trouble.

No not at all, but I don't think he would survive another year of this product. And I don't see any sign that it would be different next year.

He went along way towards ruining two qbs last weekend. If the transfer doesn't work out we may be in trouble.

Been a rough year, but they've improved. The playcalling in the 2nd half was awful. Gus has a pretty long leash, IMO. Both QBs coming back, all RBs coming back. Year 2 with Muschamp should be fun. It'll get better. Arkansas, Ole Miss, UGA, Miss St. could've all been wins with a couple of breaks going our way.

As a UNC fan, I look at the South Carolina game at the beginning of the year and wonder, 'What if?'. UNC has been solid in all phases of the game. The Virginia Tech game and the NC State rivalry game to finish the year aren't automatic victories, but if they can win out and they meet Clemson in the conference championship game, it will be really interesting to see how that plays out.

Not sure if this is going to look cool or weird this weekend: Notre Dame plays Boston College in Fenway Park.

CUBiDA2UsAAZLFh.jpg
Maybe its just me but someone is going to have a very narrow sideline, unless both teams will be on the right side of the field.

CUBiDA2UsAAZLFh.jpg
The stadium will be great. The teams I could care less for though. How else do you get people to watch Notre Dame destroy BC though?

Maybe its just me but someone is going to have a very narrow sideline, unless both teams will be on the right side of the field.
They're sharing a sideline

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Tarnishing Fenway.

Been a rough year, but they've improved. The playcalling in the 2nd half was awful. Gus has a pretty long leash, IMO. Both QBs coming back, all RBs coming back. Year 2 with Muschamp should be fun. It'll get better. Arkansas, Ole Miss, UGA, Miss St. could've all been wins with a couple of breaks going our way.

Yes, but I would say Arky, Ole Miss, and UGA came down to coaching problems primarily. That's a problem. Well coached teams have a fight and never say die in them. The past two teams have had the opposite. It has seemed to follow the Chizik era pretty closely, and next year will be the 3rd after the championship season. I think a big part of our problems come down to discipline problems, but that's just an outsiders guess.

I'm certainly not ready to get rid of him this year, but I don't think he's on a long leash next year.

Tarnishing Fenway.

Not really any different from when Liverpool played a soccer match there or they had the Winter Classic or college hockey games there over the years. Novelty event for sure. Big bucks for ND and Fenway ownership though, so it might happen again in 10 years.

I got an email from the nd ticket office that bc returned tickets. Wish that would've happened sooner. We were thinking about making the trip.

I guess bc made it too expensive to be able to purchase the tickets and it backfired on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back