What's your go to shot?

AW from around 110 yards, OR a SW from about 90. Either one I'm confident I'm going to put it where I want it.

I would say a wedge from 100-110. I feel pretty confident from that range I could put the ball close enough to give me a legitimate chance at a birdie. Now whether I actually make the birdie is a completely different story.

From the tee, a nice easy 3 wood is my favorite and most dependable shot.

After that, give me a 9 iron from 140-150 and life will be good.

[h=2]What's your go to shot?[/h]Jamesons is preferred, with Crown Royal as a back up.

On the course 7 or 8 iron are the most consistent.

I would have to say that its got to be 2 iron off the tee. I just feel so confident swinging away with that club and knowing that I can move it left to right or right to left. Plus I get some good distance as well.

I guess Driver off the tee cause that is my best club right now.

50 degree wedge and 115 out. So comfortable from there.

I would have to say that its got to be 2 iron off the tee. I just feel so confident swinging away with that club and knowing that I can move it left to right or right to left. Plus I get some good distance as well.

Yours wouldn't be a 56* from 110? I saw a pretty good shot from you in that situation

Although I didn't show it at #TheGauntlet with any club, driver off the tee. I have a confidence with driver in my hand that I've never had before. Even if I don't pipe it down the center, I know I can usually put myself in a good spot to attack a pin or safely reach the green.

Tight cut down the left center with the Driver. The rest would take care of itself

My wedge game is pretty hot right now, so I would go with the 52* wedge from 120 yards.

"go to shot" being a relative term, I would have to say a 54 degree from 84 yards.

Match on the line on the final hole? Gotta get the tee ball in play first before anything... For me right now, I bust 816 bdb down the pipe. Tee it bit lower and aim left center fw. Baby cut!

Yours wouldn't be a 56* from 110? I saw a pretty good shot from you in that situation
Yea that was a good one! Actually probably my best one ever in a pressure situation.

my go to shot is a full wedge swing. The J15 wedges are amazing and throw darts.

probably weak pw from 130, or 4h off the tee. i'll also accept 85y lw. the only shots i'd rather not have are a high draw with driver, 120 gw, any bunker shot, and just about any putt.

150 yard 7 iron into the green, baby fade.

PW from 115 or 7-iron from 150.

Right now? A 220 yard cut 4-iron.

Something more reasonable? Give me a 140 yard PW and I'll make it go Timberlake.

Lately I've been $ with the 95-115 yard shots. Depending upon the variables and how the shot sets up for me I feel pretty confident going right at anything in that gap with 4 or 5 different clubs right now. Very recently I gave up on the 'if it's X yardage it's Y club' methodology and went back to what used to work years ago. Seeing and feeling a controlled shot and selecting a club/swing off that. Been knocking em tight the last few rounds.

88 yards out for a full lob wedge.

9 iron approach shot - 125 yds.

I'd like to be hitting driver off the tee and have something in the 105-140 range for my second shot. Tidy little draw off the tee and then a nice smooth wedge or iron in, one putt and call it a W!

Back