The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eaabe954a658712d89b320ca76b17fd2.jpg

Loved the uni's & the win!
They must've looked better in person.

They must've looked better in person.
I enjoyed both last night. I like the different and bold. On that note I think the jets and bills uniforms from last week if they were worn in separate games would have been fantastic together though ugh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I didn't hate the Titans uniforms , but the Jaguars were framing awful

Is Robinson from the Jags the new Megatron? Every week he just puts up big numbers. He is fun to watch.

Is Robinson from the Jags the new Megatron? Every week he just puts up big numbers. He is fun to watch.

I can tell you that someone must be the new Megatron. Because after having him on my fantasy team all year, Megatron isn't Megatron anymore.

I can tell you that someone must be the new Megatron. Because after having him on my fantasy team all year, Megatron isn't Megatron anymore.

I really hope he gets to go to a team with an offensive line. I remember they said something similar about Moss and then he lit up the books, after going to New England. Its not on Stafford really, as the OL wont give him time to throw down field and Megatron (like most WRs) needs that. My gut says he still has something in the tank and his physical abilities are so rare that I hope we get to see it as football fans.

I really hope he gets to go to a team with an offensive line. I remember they said something similar about Moss and then he lit up the books, after going to New England. Its not on Stafford really, as the OL wont give him time to throw down field and Megatron (like most WRs) needs that. My gut says he still has something in the tank and his physical abilities are so rare that I hope we get to see it as football fans.

Cowboys have a solid O line. Him opposite Dez would be incredible to watch....but we know it won't happen.

Yeah, it's hard to get downfield when your QB has half a second to throw the ball. There were rumblings here that the Pats were trying to make a run for him at the deadline as Moss 2.0, and as well as Brady is throwing the ball that would have been something to watch.

Cowboys have a solid O line. Him opposite Dez would be incredible to watch....but we know it won't happen.
Well there's always a chance. He may go on some coke bender or beat up a group of kids. Once the video comes out, Jones will scoop him up.

Well there's always a chance. He may go on some coke bender or beat up a group of kids. Once the video comes out, Jones will scoop him up.

No doubt, Cowboys don't have a clean player on the roster so he would only fit in by snorting some coke or beating someone up. Or stealing underwear and cologne.....oh wait that guy was cut.

No doubt, Cowboys don't have a clean player on the roster so he would only fit in by snorting some coke or beating someone up. Or stealing underwear and cologne.....oh wait that guy was cut.

Yup, women beating seems to be allowed under the Jerry Rules however it is nice to see him draw a line in the sand with underwear stealing.

Not as big or as fast. Maybe more like Dez in style? Hurns is a lot like Boldin. It's a good pair. And Marquis Lee was drafted higher than both and has barely played due to injuries both years. If he got healthy an played up to potential the offense could be crazy (assuming the line could block).

Kaepernick placed on the IR. His days in SF are over for sure

Kaepernick placed on the IR. His days in SF are over for sure

Lifelong Niners fan here and man, this has been one hell of an off season and season. It will be interesting to see who picks him up when the Niners eventually release him.

Lifelong Niners fan here and man, this has been one hell of an off season and season. It will be interesting to see who picks him up when the Niners eventually release him.

Same here. Baalke and York have destroyed the team in less than a year

The line to get into the tailgate lot for today's game was ridiculous even 45 minutes before the lot opens. Normally 5 minutes before they open there is no line. Today is going to be fun.

Tampa screwed that was absolutely not a fumble by the bucs D player

7-0 Eagles, with an assist to the refs for completely blowing the call twice. No idea how you don't get that right on review

I don't understand all of this game yet, but I do like it, if I ever travel to the USA a NFL game must be on the menu. And golf of course. =)

I don't understand all of this game yet, but I do like it, if I ever travel to the USA a NFL game must be on the menu. And golf of course. =)

If you have any questions, fire away. The crew here will be sure to answer for you.

Ok I know Florida hates Texas, but only raining when the Cowboys have the ball is taking it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back