Official THE Ohio State football thread

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Got away with one, Bell.

Joshua Perry is an NFL defensive coordinators dream. Such good range and a good tackler

There we go

Omg bosa crushed him

Whoops wasnt bosa

He got popped! tOSU ball. Let's go offense.

Set up by Bosa basically being triple teamed

Throw the bomb on 1st

Joshua Perry is an NFL defensive coordinators dream. Such good range and a good tackler

Mop up tackler.
Unless he fixes a few things, scouts will skip over him early.
However he has great side to side lateral speed and good eyes. But he is missing a few things and because of other talent around him looks better than he actually is.

Zeke! Now keep steaming along.

Oh man if he doesn't trip himself up there...

Turn the TO into a TD

Mop up tackler.
Unless he fixes a few things, scouts will skip over him early.
However he has great side to side lateral speed and good eyes. But he is missing a few things and because of other talent around him looks better than he actually is.

It's hard to tell because this year they play very straight forward on defense. Rarely run blitz so most of his plays are made on the sidelines. But his size and speed will make it hard to not want him

There we go!!!

Finally.

This place doesn't seem right without JRod...

Almost bland.

Raining so hard you can hear it on the press box.
Football weather!

Interesting. I didn't see a single view that showed knee down and ball short. Oh well. Feed Zeke here

I absolutely hate goal line runs up the middle from shot gun and no fullback. Drives me nuts

Why not take it under center and lean forwars for crying out loud

Interesting. I didn't see a single view that showed knee down and ball short. Oh well. Feed Zeke here
Agree that took too long to develop and u only get the extra blocker on a pull which can be slow too

Agree that took too long to develop and u only get the extra blocker on a pull which can be slow too

If you wanna go shotgun that's fine. Just run wide. Way too much time for chaos to develop in front of the ball carrier

Amazing what happens when you bring a fullback in

Soup time

Back