Calling all Carolinians

Can anyone recommend a good site for renting a house/condo for a long weekend in Myrtle Beach? Most of the houses I have seen have a 7 night minimum.

Will keep the Crossings folks updated on the weather situation. Hopefully the rain peters out before were due to go off, but it could be very wet out there.
It's pretty dry up here now. Who knows in twelve hours, though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Any sun up that side yet?

Any sun up that side yet?
Looking NW into Durham...
08d3850571bcac96d969dd7c353ab213.jpg

Ewww.....

Plans?
It looks like it has stopped raining. Not sure what the course drainage situation is.

Just texted Deuce to see if he has any updates from the course.

We playing? I need to head that way soon if we are....

Chatted with Deuce. We're still on.

Good deal. Getting gas now and on my way.

So, since there's not been any movement since last weekend. Any plans for this weekend?

So, since there's not been any movement since last weekend. Any plans for this weekend?

Family time for me this weekend. Might hit 9 really early Sat/Sun at Wendell, but that's about it.

I'm playing with a group of work buddies this week. Probably the last round for a couple weekends unfortunately

Anyone know anyone selling a masters ticket for Saturday or Sunday at a reasonable price?

Anyone know anyone selling a masters ticket for Saturday or Sunday at a reasonable price?

What's reasonable?

Family time for me this weekend. Might hit 9 really early Sat/Sun at Wendell, but that's about it.
I may hit up Knight's Play to get my iron distances dialed in (for thin, thinner, thinnest swings :alien: ).

Anyone up for a round this weekend? Been a while since ive played, and the weather looks to cooperate.

Plus it doesnt really look like im going to find any masters tickets.

Anyone up for a round this weekend? Been a while since ive played, and the weather looks to cooperate.

Plus it doesnt really look like im going to find any masters tickets.
May be up for it tomorrow afternoon. Depends if I can get this paper finished. :)

Can't this weekend, I'm taking the family to the beach for a long weekend.

Can't either. Last week of school. :D

Got a lesson in the Charlotte Area on Saturday May 7th at Noon. Anyone want to play around 2pm somewhere in the charlotte area that day?

Back