The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Crest, that is double good news.

Thanks guys! So much going on with us lately and a lot less golf but I know when I do get to play I will enjoy it that much more.

Congrats Crest!

Congratulations Jesse!!

So we had the anatomy scan today and it revealed that my wife and I are having 2 BOYS!

We are both so excited and looking forward to everything. I had to share our news with my THP family!

Congrats Buddy! That's exciting!

Thanks guys! So much going on with us lately and a lot less golf but I know when I do get to play I will enjoy it that much more.

We need to get it in while we can dude

Heading out to AZ the last weekend of October to see my daughter. Excited and counting down the days.

Going to surprise her, pick her up from school and had to Sedona for the weekend

Let me know if you have a few extra hours to play some golf.

Get to spend one more evening tomorrow with my boys DevRickus and O'Carroll before I go back to Phoenix.

Get to spend one more evening tomorrow with my boys DevRickus and O'Carroll before I go back to Phoenix.
I'll be wearing a white dress shirt--can we go somewhere messy?

Let me know if you have a few extra hours to play some golf.
Going to try to make this trip all about seeing her. I'm still tempted to bring my clubs. Only day I'd be able to get out will be Monday though. If not this time we'll get together another. I should be visiting often over next 4 years.

I am a bit late but congratulations Jesse!

So we had the anatomy scan today and it revealed that my wife and I are having 2 BOYS!

We are both so excited and looking forward to everything. I had to share our news with my THP family!

Wow, that is awesome...congrats Jesse!

Oh boy, less golf already and they haven't even got here yet :)

Just saw this - congrats Jesse that is incredible news!

Congrats, that's awesome news!

Awesome for you guys!

Due to some recent recognition I've received at work in the form of "points", I just went out to look at the catalog of items I could order. Decided on the Nikon D3300 to replace a very old (12 years) SLR camera. Excited to get it and get some action shots!

Today is a good day. Don't really know why but it seems like I'm in better spirits.

Got a lot done these last few days, more to do still...

Let me at it!!!

26 weeks today. :banana:

Unlimited Starbucks in the office I just happen to be working in today. Considering my 4:00 am wake up call this morning, this is a definite HHJJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back