Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

I'm going to Vegas at the end of April. May have to get creative :banana:

I'm going to Vegas at the end of April. May have to get creative :banana:
But to share the photo you'll have to break the first rule of Vegas!!

But to share the photo you'll have to break the first rule of Vegas!!

Family friendly forum, so I have to take a picture that will pass a pg rating. That's the creative part!

Man this contest is depressing me, i keep thinking of these great ideas and then i realize i have never jumped out of a plane, i dont go scuba diving, and ive never been para sailing so i cant get pictures there. And my local gentlemens club doesnt allow picture taking, so that idea is out the window. Come to find out im a very simple person.

Man this contest is depressing me, i keep thinking of these great ideas and then i realize i have never jumped out of a plane, i dont go scuba diving, and ive never been para sailing so i cant get pictures there. And my local gentlemens club doesnt allow picture taking, so that idea is out the window. Come to find out im a very simple person.

The first three are the exact three I though of first.

This is freaking awesome! Hmmmm let the thinking begin.

Well, this is really awesome. Have to get to thinking.

I will be submitting my entry!!! Headed to Vegas in the morning!

I have a great idea that I am not sure I am going to be able to pull off, but I want to Tell somebody..LOL!!!

This is a great idea, and an amazing prize! Thanks to Callaway and THP yet again!

Can't wait to see what people come up with, there are some vivid imaginations out there!!

I know where mine is going to be taken. Might not be too strange but it will mark a good start to my daughters golfing life, haha.

Trying to get the wife to agree with my idea....not easy.

Trying to get the wife to agree with my idea....not easy.

I approve of whatever you have cooking up

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty excited to see what people come up with.

Great contest, this already has me thinking...

Question. Any guidelines on the size of the picture?

Unfortunately I was told that my top idea would be a no-go. Back to the drawing board.

Unfortunately I was told that my top idea would be a no-go. Back to the drawing board.

Since it's a no-go, let us know what it was.

I am waiting for a good alcohol induced moment to pull mine off! :banana:

Since it's a no-go, let us know what it was.

I am waiting for a good alcohol induced moment to pull mine off! :banana:

It involved the rooftop helipad at the hospital. On to the next idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It involved the rooftop helipad at the hospital. On to the next idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, very good - thought maybe the wife said no....again! :D

I had an idea that involved going on top of the biggest water tower in Michigan that you can see Downtown GR from. But unfortunately it's illegal to go up there and I don't know anyone who could take me up there. I've had loads of ideas that I can't do, and one good one that I can do but barely even fits the contest...

I had an idea that involved going on top of the biggest water tower in Michigan that you can see Downtown GR from. But unfortunately it's illegal to go up there and I don't know anyone who could take me up there. I've had loads of ideas that I can't do, and one good one that I can do but barely even fits the contest...

I had a similar idea, but there's no water towers near here. I was thinking of trying to get on top of a big sign and take my pic there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that. I have another idea in mind too that is much more doable. I'll probably take loads of pictures and decide which one to use just before the deadline.

Back