Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

Just did an online game through our CC and was playing someone from another CC at St. Andrews. I was -11 through 10 holes when he decided to quit and cut the game off. Best I have ever played in this game and the guy quit!

Thats sucks!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Just did an online game through our CC and was playing someone from another CC at St. Andrews. I was -11 through 10 holes when he decided to quit and cut the game off. Best I have ever played in this game and the guy quit!

Hate when that happens. It should give you the W if that happens, I know other games do that to prevent people from quitting.

Hate when that happens. It should give you the W if that happens, I know other games do that to prevent people from quitting.

Yeah, I wish it would instead of just raising the other persons DNF%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got 2 rounds in today so far.... 2nd round i finally was putting decent. hope i can keep it up and actually play under par this week.

I got one round in. Solid +6 gunning for DFL!

Did somebody change the submission's on our Melbourne weekly tournament after I had set this up? I had it set at two and today, it was on one.

Did somebody change the submission's after I had set this up? I had it set at two and today, it was on one.
Nope, I didnt touch it.

I just got it broke off in my arse pretty nicely. Played my first round, was -6, was halfway through my second round at -1 when my game locked up. And now, I am ineligible for the rest of the tournament. SUPER DUPER! And I know I set this weekly at 2 submissions, for that exact reason, because it would SUCK to play half of a tournament or most of a tournament, only to lose it because the game locked up, which happens a little regularly. I am a tad bit steamed at the moment.

Did somebody change the submission's on our Melbourne weekly tournament after I had set this up? I had it set at two and today, it was on one.

Nope, I didn't do it. There's quite a few bugs and glitches with this game. Hopefully EA comes out with an update soon.

Nope, I didn't do it. There's quite a few bugs and glitches with this game. Hopefully EA comes out with an update soon.

Oh, don't I know. LOL. And that is exactly why I set this tourney on 2 submissions. I think on weeklys, that is only fair, since a person could lose 4 freaking rounds at the first little glitch in the game. I don't care if a person plays a round and decides, well, I might be able to pick up a stroke or two. I would rather deal with that than lose 2 rounds and then be ineligible to play the rest. It's not like I expected to win, but good Lord, it would be nice to at least be able to compete after wasting an hour of my time. GRRRRRRRRRR! I hope whomever changed it, gets a bad case of the crabs! LOL.

I hope whomever changed it, gets a bad case of the crabs! LOL.

I didn't touch it either, so I guess I'm safe from the crabs <Whew!!>

I didn't touch it either, so I guess I'm safe from the crabs <Whew!!>

It's all good. I eagled the first two holes in my first round, and I was thinking, wow, I might be alright here. I could have been 9 under, but I had three stupid, bonehead bogeys. In my second round, I drove the green on one hole and then proceeded to four putt. LOL. So, it's not like I was going to win anyways. It's just ironic that the first tournament I set up, on my favorite course on the game, and I can't even finish the tournament.

Geez, I can't even get into a virtal CC...I though TW broke down those barriers :alien:

I don't think so, dude. At least not in our CC. This one is for the PS3's only.

Geez, I can't even get into a virtal CC...I though TW broke down those barriers :alien:

He may have broken some barriers, but Wiiism still runs rampant. :act-up:

If anyone wants to play a round or two let me know I am about to sign on in a bit.

If anyone wants to play a round or two let me know I am about to sign on in a bit.
Ill be on in a little while. What time?

Depends how the Astros are doing against the marlins. Wanted to see the whole game. 3 more innings.

The grid helped me a lot this round. I couldn't read the greens without it.

just finished my 1st round.. starting to get the hang of it.. anyone login tonight?

Just went through the members list, does anyone know who cfh72 is? He has only played 2 holes and is inactive. Going to remove them tomorrow to allow someone else to join who is gonna participate.

I would like to!

Give it a lil tappy tappy

Who is BigMonty? -51 for the tournament? Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back