The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I think maybe it's because my kids are not exited about it either really.
They are 20 and 17, I miss the anticipation of their excitement.

Not really sure, it's not the worst christmas, but it's not a great one either...
Sounds like you need grandkids.

Take a rest for 5 years and then you'll have some grandkids.

Some people in my family just down right tick me off. My brother and his wife are expecting she has a modest job and he hasn't worked in the past 8 years and that was only for a few months now they are looking for hand outs because he can't get off his ass and provide for him wife and future family.

I feel for you man. Sounds like my brother-in-law. The dude is 60, hasn't worked in 20 years because he " can't handle the stress". You know, the stress of waking up in the morning and going to work. But he did manage to move to CO after they legalized weed. The only thing I have said to him over the past 10 years is ..."shut the &@$? Up and get a job ahole". Which never fails to get a laugh out of my Dad.

Jacqui doesn't want to open any presents tonight. Grrrrrr.

Exactly how I planned spending Christmas eve. Cleaning vomit out of my daughters bed and our bed. This year can't end fast enough. I am so sick of this.

Next year will be better, Dev. So sorry you're family is having such a crappy '14.

Dev, I was sick as a dog on Christmas when I was 5. Oddly enough I have very fond memories of that Christmas because even as young as i was I could tell my parents were trying to make it great. Keep doing what you can, her smiles tomorrow morning will make it all better.

At a Christmas eve party my parents were having I was standing in a circle of adult guests when I puked, instinctively catching it in my hand, when I realized what I had done I shook out my hands, getting it all over everyone.

Fond memories.

You're a good man Dev. Don't let it get you down buddy. When she smiles tomorrow, it will all be worth it. Sorry it's been so crappy for you though man.

Thinking about your family, Dev. Hope your daughter gets relief soon.

Currently in bed sweating like a fiend thanks to a fever. Sons first Christmas too. Yay.

Hope you and your son feel better Tom.

Playstation Network has been down for like 14 hours.

God bless DDOS attacks.

Playstation Network has been down for like 14 hours.

God bless DDOS attacks.
Sucks because my son wanted to play some of his new games

Yah it's pretty ridiculous.

You're really gonna let this happen on Christmas? Unreal.
A friend told me same thing happened to xbox as well.

My bad guys, lizard squad fo life.

Sucks for everyone but the d-bags who attack for their own entertainment. Scumbags.
If these tools are talented enough to hack, i wish they would use that talent on important things, like getting a job

If these tools are talenred enough to hack, i wish they would use that talent on important things, like getting a job

It's not even real hacking dude it's DDOSing which is honestly really easy if you have the hosts IP. that's the sad part.

It's not even real hacking dude it's DDOSing which is honestly really easy if you have the hosts IP. that's the sad part.
That shows how dumb and old I am, that sounds like latin to me lol

Sucks for everyone but the d-bags who attack for their own entertainment. Scumbags.

LoL went through this for months with these scumbags. It's so easy to do and so hard to combat.

I'm not saying you don't have it in you... but .... you don't have it in you hahahha

Beyotches just don't know. Peeps gotta recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back