European Soccer 2015/2016

I've never quite got my head round quotes like that. How would they expect him to suddenly turn it round for three games? What happens if they manage decent results then the fourth and fifth games are back to the dire performances again? He's obviously going to get a big payout if his contract is terminated early so why don't the Directors just sack him. Three games is not going to suddenly turn things round there.
I have no clue either. Doesn't make sense to me if he isn't the manager for the future, why not give him the rest of the season and then address it in the off season.

I have no clue either. Doesn't make sense to me if he isn't the manager for the future, why not give him the rest of the season and then address it in the off season.

Maybe to try and get a new long term manager in for the rest of the season then he has a clue as to what the squad is or isn't doing and gives him time to look for transfers. They have never been the same since SAF retired, he has left a massive pair of boots to fill and that is part of the problem I think. That is just added pressure which isn't needed on top of the rest of the day to day issues. Mourhino is probably the only free established successful manager with a ego big enough to go there. So long as his increasing ego-centric erratic personality doesn't cost him the job.

These Man City jerseys confuse me every time haha

These Man City jerseys confuse me every time haha

Got killed today. Pellegrini sure put a high profile team out there today, huh? He said a week or so ago he would probably play his second team because of some scheduling conflicts and he sure delivered on that promise. It's the FA Cup for Christ sake. Try to win the damn thing.

They should have point reductions in the league for not fielding full strength teams when the reason isn't due to fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Roma vs Real Madrid Champions League match on DVR

Good game but Real was definitely the better side

About time! Ordered back in January and finally in from overseas
81a2099968e3053498e14562216b099b.jpg

About time! Ordered back in January and finally in from overseas
81a2099968e3053498e14562216b099b.jpg

I miss the collars. Also haven't bought one since Chev took main sponsor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I miss the collars. Also haven't bought one since Chev took main sponsor.

I buy one every year. The Chevy logo looks dumb but whatever, going to be quite the collection someday haha. I do have a rule though, I only buy British born players, so it's sadly starting to get harder. Especially because I'm not quite open to the idea yet of buying guys younger than me or haven't been on the team very long. This is the first one that's younger because I already ones of most of the older players and I don't want a Young jersey haha...ugh getting old.

Only way I break my British born rule is maybe someone from the US. So not much of a chance of that happening.

Really fun first half between Arsenal/Barca. Then Barcelona's quality showed through.

Mathieu Flamini did not have a good day. Particularly scathing review of his contribution from espnfc:

225173ad8d05fcad26cd6ee83a4aa07e.jpg

Only way I break my British born rule is maybe someone from the US. So not much of a chance of that happening.

You could do a retro Tim Howard keeper jersey...

European Soccer 2015/2016

You could do a retro Tim Howard keeper jersey...

Do they sell jerseys for someone who was there for 5 minutes? Haha

I buy one every year. The Chevy logo looks dumb but whatever, going to be quite the collection someday haha. I do have a rule though, I only buy British born players, so it's sadly starting to get harder. Especially because I'm not quite open to the idea yet of buying guys younger than me or haven't been on the team very long. This is the first one that's younger because I already ones of most of the older players and I don't want a Young jersey haha...ugh getting old.

That would be tough. I try and order without names. Too many transfers these days haha

That would be tough. I try and order without names. Too many transfers these days haha

I have Henry and Fabregas Arsenal shirts and I do no regret either one.

My brother has an Everton Rooney shirt. It's pretty awesome.

I have Henry and Fabregas Arsenal shirts and I do no regret either one.

My brother has an Everton Rooney shirt. It's pretty awesome.

For sure. Lots of people like names. I do it with hockey jerseys. Just with ManU jerseys that I'm not a fan of it when I purchase.

For sure. Lots of people like names. I do it with hockey jerseys. Just with ManU jerseys that I'm not a fan of it when I purchase.

I would custom order a Scholes shirt with the current kit. Part of me likes that idea.

My small but now ever growing collection so far
815dcff0db3df7e941bb2e918a0ad682.jpg

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, February 24

Dinamo Kiev vs. Manchester City (Champions League), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Thursday, February 25
Liverpool vs. Augsburg (Europa League), 1pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Spurs vs. Fiorentina (Europa League), 3pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2GO
Manchester United vs. Midtjylland (Europa League), 3pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

They sent you the wrong Manchester team jersey.

CB is a Manchester Giants fan? Didn't know he watched the BBL.

Why the hell can't City play like this more often?

Watching PSV vs Athletico Madrid Champions League from this past week. Good match and so cool seeing clubs that I don't usually watch.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, February 27
West Ham vs. Sunderland, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Leicester vs. Norwich, 10am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. Chelsea, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Stoke vs. Aston Villa, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Bournemouth, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
WBA vs. Crystal Palace, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, February 28
Manchester United vs. Arsenal, 9am, NBCSN, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Spurs vs. Swansea, 9am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Liverpool vs. Manchester City (Capital One Cup Final), 11:30am, beIN SPORTS and fuboTV and KlowdTV.

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Back