DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go play tomorrow. That's what I'm doing. At least that's what I'm planning.
You've got this little event in October to look forward to. No sympathy here

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yeah I am hoping to make that happen. Where are you playing?

Probably on my side of the blue ridge so I can make sure I can get the kids from school. Blue Ridge Shadows is the likely candidate.

Probably on my side of the blue ridge so I can make sure I can get the kids from school. Blue Ridge Shadows is the likely candidate.
Not sure where yet but hopefully I will get out.

Bummed I am going to miss this one but I know you all will have a blast.
Michelle asked me tonight who all was playing on Sunday. When I stsrted rattling off the names, she said, "wow, so many of your friends." I just said Yep, it's going to be a great time.

You fly I'll buy.

Haha thanks man, I wish I could make it happen. I am trying for next week Monday or Tuesday at 1757. Any chance those day work for you?

Haha thanks man, I wish I could make it happen. I am trying for next week Monday or Tuesday at 1757. Any chance those day work for you?

Those might be doable barring disaster at work.

John let's try Tuesday for 1757. Does that work for you? If so then I will look at tee times

Hey guys. Just a reminder. I have to let the course know by this morning if we have a change in numbers.

So if you know you're not going to be able to make it. That's cool. Just let me know this am, so I can get the opening filled by someone or let the course know the new count.

As for pairings. I've got a general idea in my mind. But if you have a specific request let me know.

Thanks

John let's try Tuesday for 1757. Does that work for you? If so then I will look at tee times

Tuesday should work for me. I'm heading out to BRS now. If you get on your horse we can go off by 10:00.

Tuesday should work for me. I'm heading out to BRS now. If you get on your horse we can go off by 10:00.
Yeah I wish but just looks like I need to stay close today.

What time Tuesday? I might be able to sneak out. Let me know.

Hey guys. Just a reminder. I have to let the course know by this morning if we have a change in numbers.

So if you know you're not going to be able to make it. That's cool. Just let me know this am, so I can get the opening filled by someone or let the course know the new count.

As for pairings. I've got a general idea in my mind. But if you have a specific request let me know.

Thanks

Looking forward to it.

I say since you took the time and effort to coordinate, you should get the honor of selecting the foursomes. There's only one bad seed in the group, so only 3 guys will be slightly bummed, but it's only a few hours they'd be stuck with me (and they'd have 2 other great guys to help offset). :D

Thanks

Looking forward to it and meeting some THP'ers, my bad back and all.

Post via Taptalk

So this is what I've come up with. I really wish we could just go out as one big 12some...that would be some fun...however Bulle Rock probably wouldn't agree...ha Can you imagine the live update thread on here!!

As for tees, I say that's up to each individual, I know I'll almost certainly go with the Whites which are listed at 6300'ish, that'll be after Kevin tees off from the 7345 tips!! The blues are close to 6800 and red are about 5400. I wish they had something around 6000 to 6100, but I guess it's not a championship course for nothing :)

10:50
CAA_Beat
T2GRN18
Golfinnut
Sudseh

11:10
Emart2173
Paul Emart Friend
Gimpie
G$$$

11:20
UVAWahoo
MDGolfHacker
Big Ball
MooToo344

Last edited:
So this is what I've come up with. I really wish we could just go out as one big 12some...that would be some fun...however Bulle Rock probably wouldn't agree...ha Can you imagine the live update thread on here!!

As for tees, I say that's up to each individual, I know I'll almost certainly go with the Whites which are listed at 6300'ish, that'll be after Kevin tees off from the 7345 tips!! The blues are close to 6800 and red are about 5400. I wish they had something around 6000 to 6100, but I guess it's not a championship course for nothing :)

10:50
CAA_Beat
T2GRN18
Golfinnut
Sudseh

11:10
Emart2173
James-Emart Friend
Gimpie
G$$$

11:20
UVAWahoo
MDGolfHacker
Big Ball
MooToo344

looks good. Friends name is Paul

looks good. Friends name is Paul
Yep. Thanks. I think I got thst correct with Bulle Rock. But will double check.

Yep. Thanks. I think I got thst correct with Bulle Rock. But will double check.

We doing like a closest to the pin or anything on the par 3? Maybe we can all pitch in a buck or two?

Post via Taptalk

We doing like a closest to the pin or anything on the par 3? Maybe we can all pitch in a buck or two?

Post via Taptalk
I'm up for anything. We can skip the long drive pretense and just give the trophy to T2GRN18

Just have to make sure the foursome in between all of us doesn't get in on the action

Post via Taptalk
I'm in for whatever. I'm usually just a big donor but figure eventually I'm bound to hit paydirt (you know, the blind squirrel thing). Hasn't happened yet, but I can still dream.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm in for whatever. I'm usually just a big donor but figure eventually I'm bound to hit paydirt (you know, the blind squirrel thing). Hasn't happened yet, but I can still dream.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm there with to you, lol.

Post via Taptalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back