Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Looking at tomorrows games. It looks like I'm going to lose this one based on goaltending.
I don't have much of a chance anyways with just 2 guys going today, and 1 being Landeskog...he better play.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looking at tomorrows games. It looks like I'm going to lose this one based on goaltending.

I feel bad for whoever loses your matchup. 3rd highest point total in the league and still gets a loss

I feel bad for whoever loses your matchup. 3rd highest point total in the league and still gets a loss

Happened to me past week.

Now the opposite may happen this week.

Happened to me past week.

Now the opposite may happen this week.
It's gonna go down to the wire.

Yes it is, I told you my team sucks on Sundays.
Too much time left in those games and I think the lead is 1 or 2 points.

Too much time left in those games and I think the lead is 1 or 2 points.

3 points and 1 periodto go.

Consider it a playoff preview. It happens.

Looks like i won't be last place after this week! Woohoo!!!

2Mins for Crushing It gets hosed the worst. Second highest points total and most points against by over 100.

2Mins for Crushing It gets hosed the worst. Second highest points total and most points against by over 100.

LOL, thanks for pointing that out.

A couple rough weeks of losing by 1/2 a point.

I had to laugh when I looked at the other league that we aren't using, and I am in 3rd without moving any players at all lol

Wow! I did not deserve that win but I'll take it...Sorry, Wake :)

That's like how my team was before the last couple of weeks where I managed to get some wins. Really low in the league despite the most points
LOL, thanks for pointing that out.

A couple rough weeks of losing by 1/2 a point.

I had to laugh when I looked at the other league that we aren't using, and I am in 3rd without moving any players at all lol

Yeah I'm 9-0 in that league. Really wish that was the case here.:alien:

Injuries and people being OUT but not on ir has me scrambling to get some solid pieces to play.

Draisaitl has probably been the best waiver pickup this season

And I expect him to be even better when McDavid comes back.

moosejea said:
And I expect him to be even better when McDavid comes back.

Might help a little bit by softening the opposition D a little but they never really did play together

I disagree ramo is the man, my goaltending still sucks

Ramo has been ok but Draisaitl does have a higher points average on top of not having o worry about not playing

Dylan Larkin has been decent as well.

Anyone want Andrei Markov, he broken!

It would be nice to have an easy matchup one of these days...

It would be nice to have an easy matchup one of these days...

Lol! I honestly was just thinking the same thing when I was checking the scores. You really have no luck when it comes to the matchups so far this season. I think it will even itself out though.

Darcy Kuemper had a solid day yesterday. Team put up 37.5 points yesterday.

I like how strong my team starts every week, just need them to carry that through the weekend and I would score a ton more points.

Damn 15 points from Quick last night and from Oshie tonight... My team is finally finding a groove, hopefully it lasts

Awful week for me.

Back