You Must Choose One

Wendy's spicy chicken wraps are great and good burgers, fries are OK

Wendy's without a second thought. Between spicy chicken, chili, baked potato. I could handle that once a week.

McDonalds, I love their fries, nuggets and they have pretty decent breakfast as well.
I could easily do that.

make it a poll

Wendy's because their chicken is better, IMO

McDonald's...I think they have a more robust menu compared to Burger King and I am not a huge fan of Frostys at Wendy's...gotta have dessert sometimes right?

I'll go Wendy's. I would only order the fries and a frostie or whatever their called.

Wendy's will give you a chance to live at least. Better fish, chicken, salads, and real beef. Chili is a plus.

Wendy's, like the taste better.

Burger King.... Flamed goodness !!!! Plus, most seemed to be going with the other two and I like to be different

McDonalds. It has by far the most healthy options and well more importantly it has the food of the Gods, AKA Double Cheeseburgers.

McDonalds. I'd just eat breakfast every time. Sausage egg mcmuffin never gets old.

Wendy's for sure. I can actually eat pretty healthy there and still get a decent burger when I want to be a fatso!

Wendy's and it isn't even close. Baconaters, Jr bacon cheeseburgers, chili, baked potatoes, and frosties. The burgers just take better than the other two

Wendy's. Overall better variety of item choices and the food tastes better. Well, everything but the frys. McD's has the fry vote.

Wendy's. Best spicy chicken sandwich in the world. Although the new fries are gross.

That's tough. I haven't eaten at Wendy's in quite awhile, so I don't even know what they have.

So I guess McDs. #icanhascheezburger

~Rock

Wendy's....hands down. Chili, mostly fresh veggies on the burgers and all the different chicken sandwiches.

oh yeah, #Frosty :act-up:

JM

That's tough. I haven't eaten at Wendy's in quite awhile, so I don't even know what they have.

So I guess McDs. #icanhascheezburger

~Rock

Greasy crap, at least around here.

I realize it's pretty much semantics at this point but the grease on Wendy's burgers is just terrible.

McDonald's. The new fries at Wendy's are putrid, and very few Wendy's restaurants have breakfast. Burger King is totally inconsistent.

I don't think I've ever had a Wendy's burger, only their spicy chicken sandwich. I don't recall that being greasy, but its been 6 or 7 years at this point.

Plus, are Wendy's burgers still square. That's just wrong.

Yep, just give me a good ol' dbl 1/4 pounder cheeseburger with fries, super sized, and maybe a vanilla shake for the road. Nothing says awesome like 75% of your daily calorie intake in one meal, and all for only like, $9.00.

~Rock

I would rob a Wendy's and burn down a BK in order to get McD's fries.

Wendy's because I like their burgers best.

McD's fries are the best, but Frostys and burgers are Wendy's win (plus I can feel like I'm getting my vegetables there too)

Back