Introducing Captain Jrod - 2015 THP Gauntlet

My man! Proven winner. Anybody would be lucky to play with JRod, on his team or against him. Let's do it again, cap!

Yep, I love me some JRod, the man has valid points too!

Haha, JRod killed this one.

If you get on Jrod'd team, he may teach you how to hit the home run...

Walk to here...pop the chain.

I would drive to the desert watch Jrod do that , and drive home.....I am literally LOLing at my computer...great memory.

I thought that JRod's video was just going to be a solid couple minutes of him just holding, pointing to and petting the trophy. I was almost right.

JRod breaking down the captains, gotta love it. Who wouldn't want to play for him?

Now that's what I'm talking about, JRod nails it.

Seems pretty legit there Captain Jrod! I love it!!! He's not afraid to talk trash EARLY! Bring it on!

The Champ is Here! Good stuff, but I really wouldn't mind listening to T-Swift on the golf course.

It's been said and will be said many times, but the guy is just plain awesome to play with and be around. I'd love to be a part of his squad to prove his coaching abilities, getting the cream to rise to the top. He clearly has coaching skills, I mean look what he accomplished with Kulbick!

Last edited:
Lol you forgot your prop

LOL Johnny is awesome! Guaranteed to have a great time!

Defending champ who knows his opponents too well?
That is a man and a captain whom I would play for! I bet he would walk thru fire for his teammates!!

Lol that guy is awesome!

JRod already firing huge shots across the bow. Hilarious intro, and made a captains choice a lot harder

These videos just keep getting better. I thought ScottyG's was going to be hard to top. I think JRod did it. I can only imagine what the rest will be like. Should be fun trying to pick between everyone.

Boom there it is. All the reasons why you should play for Jrod and not the other guys. Love it.

I mean, I think listening to Taylor Swift is really fun on the golf course. Haven't had any complaints to date... #justsayin :beauty:

I mean, I think listening to Taylor Swift is really fun on the golf course. Haven't had any complaints to date... #justsayin :beauty:

I guess you and Scotty G are teaming up now against JRod. #TeamRhythm

I guess you and Scotty G are teaming up now against JRod. #TeamRhythm

taylor-swift-presenting-jpg_zpse3966b2e.jpg

Just sayin.....

JRod is one awesome and funny guy! (All the ZooCrew are)

Still can't figure out if he and I actually ordered 5 plates of sushi at the Chinese place, or it just showed up in front of us and we ate it because it was there....still don't have the answer to that.

JRod is one awesome and funny guy! (All the ZooCrew are)

Still can't figure out if he and I actually ordered 5 plates of sushi and the Chinese place, or it just showed up in front of us and we ate it because it was there....still don't have the answer to that.

all I can say is... I am glad that it happened and we all benefited...

Hiliarious. He's making the short list. #THPGauntlet

Oh i loved that JRod. I want on that team.

Back