Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Wow.. PS4 is now the exclusive console for Call of Duty.

Users will get Beta access and DLCs first. I am very surprised.

Call of Duty is still around? :banghead:

Courses that are in RM PGA Tour. Hopefully this isn't the complete list or I'm not buying it until there's a big price drop

TPC Sawgrass, TPC Boston, St Andrews, Royal Troon, Chambers Bay, Bay Hill and Wolf Creek.

Courses that are in RM PGA Tour. Hopefully this isn't the complete list or I'm not buying it until there's a big price drop

TPC Sawgrass, TPC Boston, St Andrews, Royal Troon, Chambers Bay, Bay Hill and Wolf Creek.

Surely they can't launch with just seven real courses and expect people to shell out for DLC for each one after that. Not that I would put it past EA to do just that. I agree, I'm not paying $60 if that is it.

Finally. FFVII remade in modern graphics. Yes.

Disappointing that Augusta National wont be in the lineup, at least prior to DLC. Cool to see Bay Hill make it in but more that 7 need to be avaliable!

i'm ready to pull the trigger on RM PGA Tour as well but if only 7 courses included I am also hesitant. and disappointed. I think i'll tweet and ask.

Uncharted 4, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Everyone Has Gone to Rapture.

Yep, time to get a PS4.

Sweet Jesus. This looks incredible.

I am not a Star Wars guy and won't be getting Battlefront, but good god those are some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

Lots of good stuff coming out this year. Good year to be a gamer.

FWIW I have RM preordered and won't be cancelling it. I miss PGA golf too much. The Golf Club was fun, but I have grown bored of it.

I am not a Star Wars guy and won't be getting Battlefront, but good god those are some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

Part of the reason why I have waited about a year to get a next gen console. I knew the games would only get better. Plus a lot of the games I enjoy playing hadn't released yet for the next gen

Same deal for Destiny. I think Microsoft is just not a good company when it comes to video games and their manufacturers. Apparently they had the exclusive for Destiny and made a mess of it.

Would be hilarious to see competitive CoD go to PS4.

Same deal for Destiny. I think Microsoft is just not a good company when it comes to video games and their manufacturers. Apparently they had the exclusive for Destiny and made a mess of it.

Would be hilarious to see competitive CoD go to PS4.

I agree, but don't think it happens due to MLG.

I did see where Xbox released a "Scuf killer" controller. I imagine if it stays with Xbox Scuf is going to start getting very nervous

Surely they can't launch with just seven real courses and expect people to shell out for DLC for each one after that. Not that I would put it past EA to do just that. I agree, I'm not paying $60 if that is it.

yeah that bums me out. Makes me rethink getting it right off the bat.

I agree, but don't think it happens due to MLG.

I did see where Xbox released a "Scuf killer" controller. I imagine if it stays with Xbox Scuf is going to start getting very nervous

They did what?

I'm a prude. The game looks great, but the kill streaks look annnnnnnnnnnnoying.

Give it time Daniel. It is one small teaser. Wait for more info.. I am the most excited for real Zombies again to be honest. I pre-ordered so I could get the Beta code, put down my $5 and will apply it to something else if I don't enjoy the Beta in August.

Back