The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

e72a998c9fca898f349ecbe3fb905e63.jpg

Yeah, I'm going to bet those upper deck seats don't go for anywhere near 1 billion.

Looks like some Courtside seats sold for 30k. Insane.

CC,
Sort the other way to show what we are dealing with here?

CC,
Sort the other way to show what we are dealing with here?
No problem, just illustrating the absurdity of flash seats.

b5b89fa7889ea4450792ccf618b07087.jpg

220 to get in.

Gotcha. So there are a lot of seats available. $200 for a finals elimination game in this city. Im pretty shocked.

Gotcha. So there are a lot of seats available. $200 for a finals elimination game in this city. Im pretty shocked.

It's the defeatist attitude that happens here a lot. After decades of disappointment, it's hard not to look at what happened the last home game and see that we're down 3-2 now and have people not want to pay $200 to what people are already chalking up to as a loss. If we were up 3-2 there's 0 chance that game has a single seat available.

I know my buddy got $500 a piece for his game 3 tickets, face value was $120 so a nice 4X markup.

Id say $200 for nose bleeds is probably still 3X face value roughly.

So for the cost of the car window I had to replace I could be going to game 6.....ugggggh

About 5x cheaper than a ticket at Oracle Arena

Tonight is gonna be so nerve wrecking. Hopefully we come out and make it convincing, forcing game 7 Friday

Tonight is gonna be so nerve wrecking. Hopefully we come out and make it convincing, forcing game 7 Friday
Shove moz down their throat. We can't beat them at small lineups so force them to change it up

-34 last 3 games in 4th quarter for cavs...ouch

Lol love me some fadeaways..I also didn't know smith scored 14 in first half and the big ol goose egg in the 2nd...need him or deli to help out all game or this will be ugly

Ya know what's more fun than this game?
The outing...Just sayin'

I don't get that joke

Someone enlighten me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get that joke

Someone enlighten me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was reminiscing in the banter thread today about how much fun the old outings were.

Will be interesting to see if the lebron gets more calls at home tonight

One time here LBJ.. One freaking time!!!!

Very very cool move by the Cavs. The girl that is singing the national anthem is blind, but she is awesome!

Very very cool move by the Cavs. The girl that is singing the national anthem is blind, but she is awesome!

Went to game 2 of the Celtics series and I believe she sang the national anthem for that one too. She's pretty good

She sang game 1 vs Boston when we were there too. She's so good.

Cavs need a double digit lead heading into the 4th. It's the only way I see them winning tonight.

Buckets in the paint for days!!

Back