Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

hahahaha, I don't think Scuf has anything to worry about.

If they've got anything going for them, it's that XBO controllers are complete trash. Scuf quality outweighs 150 dollars of MS garbage.

SCUF controllers are based off XBO controllers though...All they do is make modifications to it (paddles, shell color, grip, etc.) everything else is still Xbox.

I think this new controller from Microsoft will cut into their sales quite a bit. There are a lot of people who won't want to wait 2-3 weeks to order a controller when they can just go down to their local Best Buy/Walmart and buy the Xbox one.

Except it's wireless and no professional gamers on any platform use wireless peripherals .

Seems pretty stupid .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way Xbox1 Controllers become wired is when they are plugged in with the USB cable, so it will be the same as SCUF in that respect

SCUF controllers are based off XBO controllers though...All they do is make modifications to it (paddles, shell color, grip, etc.) everything else is still Xbox.

I think this new controller from Microsoft will cut into their sales quite a bit. There are a lot of people who won't want to wait 2-3 weeks to order a controller when they can just go down to their local Best Buy/Walmart and buy the Xbox one.

I know how the SCUF controllers are built. I also know that additional mods by microsoft = additional potential for breakage.

Average gamers don't buy scuf controllers. The ones who watch videos and get 5% off SCUF buy it because their favourite pro gamer tells them to. You can claim all you want that going down to best buy and buying a 150 dollar XBO controller is the same, but it's not. Not even close.

I know how the SCUF controllers are built. I also know that additional mods by microsoft = additional potential for breakage.

Average gamers don't buy scuf controllers. The ones who watch videos and get 5% off SCUF buy it because their favourite pro gamer tells them to. You can claim all you want that going down to best buy and buying a 150 dollar XBO controller is the same, but it's not. Not even close.

I'll wait to see what the new controller is like before I pass judgement on it. However, I own a SCUF controller because I find the paddles on the back more comfortable/easier to use while gaming, and I can tell you that there is nothing special quality wise out of the SCUF. It's just a basic controller with added paddles.

I'll wait to see what the new controller is like before I pass judgement on it. However, I own a SCUF controller because I find the paddles on the back more comfortable/easier to use while gaming, and I can tell you that there is nothing special quality wise out of the SCUF. It's just a basic controller with added paddles.

To each their own. Enjoy Micro$oft's version.

Give it time Daniel. It is one small teaser. Wait for more info.. I am the most excited for real Zombies again to be honest. I pre-ordered so I could get the Beta code, put down my $5 and will apply it to something else if I don't enjoy the Beta in August.

Zombies sounds excellent. I never really loved BlOps2 minus our endless sticks and stones sessions hahaha

Zombies sounds excellent. I never really loved BlOps2 minus our endless sticks and stones sessions hahaha

Interesting. I absolutely LOVED Black Ops 1 and 2. This is why I am so excited for BO3.

I wish I had a clue of what everyone is talking about lol

Hahaha, all this hardcore... Blop-ing... and here is little ole me just excited about FFVII, Tomb Raider, Fallout, and Rainbow Six.

Interesting. I absolutely LOVED Black Ops 1 and 2. This is why I am so excited for BO3.

Black Ops nearly ruined CoD for me. Circular maps + subs = endless death in the back. It essentially paved the way for CoD run and gun as far as I can tell, but that's also coming from the more sluggish MW3 and WaW (which I maintain is the greatest CoD of all time).

I came around for #2 but only marginally. Hoping this one is an improvement off that and not just a bunch of additional BS.

Hahaha, all this hardcore... Blop-ing... and here is little ole me just excited about FFVII, Tomb Raider, Fallout, and Rainbow Six.

You know im excited about those last 2 dude. I love love fallout

The disdain for those that prefer a different platform remind me of the SLDR C thread...

Black Ops nearly ruined CoD for me. Circular maps + subs = endless death in the back. It essentially paved the way for CoD run and gun as far as I can tell, but that's also coming from the more sluggish MW3 and WaW (which I maintain is the greatest CoD of all time).

I came around for #2 but only marginally. Hoping this one is an improvement off that and not just a bunch of additional BS.

WaW was incredible. I can agree with you there.

The disdain for those that prefer a different platform remind me of the SLDR C thread...

Microsoft is definitely the TaylorMade of Video Game consoles. Lost, making regressed quality products, and yet still with a massive following.

Hahahaha, its funny because it's true.

Microsoft is definitely the TaylorMade of Video Game consoles. Lost, making regressed quality products, and yet still with a massive following.

Certainly one opinion.
Others could just as easily say Sony is the same. Their company is getting destroyed financially and hemorrhaging money and relying on a fanatic mentallity to change the game when it has not worked in the previous 8 years.

you play crappy games, what can I say:alien:
Star Wars will be mine and it will be awesome.

So many great games coming out this year, it's going to be tough to find time to play them all.

Certainly one opinion.
Others could just as easily say Sony is the same. Their company is getting destroyed financially and hemorrhaging money and relying on a fanatic mentallity to change the game when it has not worked in the previous 8 years.

Oh, I was talking about video games.

Oh, I was talking about video games.

I was too. From the fanatacism side of things.
I think in today's day and age, its either you love what I love or you suck.
The platform wars, the cell phone wars, etc are tailor made (no pun intended) for the internet.

The platform wars, the cell phone wars, etc are tailor made (no pun intended) for the internet.

I was going from the perspective of

- Loved the 360
- Mad because they ruined the interface for XBO
- Glad because PS actually managed to improve their awful online experience

To each their own, as I mentioned earlier. XBO online performance, party system, and ease of navigation are DEFINITELY not endo-forged.

That is all the new my dad can beat up your dad thing when I was a kid :D

Back