Encompass Golf Cart Enclosures

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
A buddy of mine has been working on a golf cart enclosure for a while now and recently got it finished. This is more for cart owners or courses to install on their fleet, but it truly is top notch. I know some of you have carts, so I just wanted to give you a little glimpse.

He'll have it down at the PGA Show in January if anyone wants to see it first hand. I've seen the enclosure first hand and it really is good. They will be available for the 4 major golf carts out there and will be built right here in VA.

http://www.encompassgolfcartenclosures.com

Looks pretty cool....I have been thinking about moving my membership to the local country club and they allow personal carts there...if I do I will be buying a used cart and might be in the market for one of these.

Looks like a nice one, lot's better than many I've used in the past.

Those look great! I like that it has actual doors instead of the flaps that are hard to deal with. Awesome with how easy it looks to take everything off.

Looks pretty cool....I have been thinking about moving my membership to the local country club and they allow personal carts there...if I do I will be buying a used cart and might be in the market for one of these.

One of these would be ideal Tim. You can leave it on year round and just take the doors off when the weather is nice. It's built out of much thicker vinyl than the standard enclosures, so it's really durable. He's got everything nice and tight too, so there is no flapping around in the wind.

That is really cool, reminds me a lot of my Jeep top/doors in how it looks. Awesome that he will be at the PGA show with these, I hope he does well with this, seems like something that most folks could use in the cooler months, and the fact that you can leave it on year round and just remove certain party when warm is nice.

Wow, that's a solid looking product!

That looks like a top notch enclosure, I really like the fact that it has doors instead of flaps. This would be first on my list if I had a cart. You mentioned that they will be available for the 4 main carts, any chance for a universal one so you could use it at multiple courses?

That looks like a top notch enclosure, I really like the fact that it has doors instead of flaps. This would be first on my list if I had a cart. You mentioned that they will be available for the 4 main carts, any chance for a universal one so you could use it at multiple courses?

No, the way it is designed would make it pretty hard for a universal. Each company has little differences here and there making it difficult. This is made for the specific cart model, thus allowing the use of that manufacturers "extra's" (sand bottles, handles, etc).

Thanks for the input/thoughts guys. I'm going to pass everyone's thoughts along to my buddy.

I think this is pretty cool. The hard doors are key. Is he selling branding? Fav sports team colors or logos for the sections that stay attached or the doors? Is it possible to get tinted windows? I'm sure ill see this first hand in January.

There are a couple of these types used at our course, on those cold and especially windy days I totally see the benefit.

Great looking product that is obviously practical as well

These are amazing Staples.
I'll be looking into these for my cart on the Eastern Shore. Foul weather will be dealt with no worries.

Thats pretty incredible!!! I want one now. I dont even have a golf cart.

Gotta give ya rep for that!!
haha..thanks bro.

This thing really is awesome. I will one day be a member of a club, with my own cart. and this bad boy

I think this is pretty cool. The hard doors are key. Is he selling branding? Fav sports team colors or logos for the sections that stay attached or the doors? Is it possible to get tinted windows? I'm sure ill see this first hand in January.

I'm pretty sure there are thoughts of multiple colors and other options. You may be onto something with the branding and sports teams. I'm going to pass this info on. I think tinting would be an option, but I'll pass the info on. Definitely take a look at it in January. Thanks Freddie.

Jarrettt, you definitely need a cart with one of these. You definitely need to join a cc. You definitely need to invite me down so we can golf at your cc with your very own Encompass enclosed cart. Definitely.

John Deere Tap'n

I'm pretty sure there are thoughts of multiple colors and other options. You may be onto something with the branding and sports teams. I'm going to pass this info on. I think tinting would be an option, but I'll pass the info on. Definitely take a look at it in January. Thanks Freddie.

Jarrettt, you definitely need a cart with one of these. You definitely need to join a cc. You definitely need to invite me down so we can golf at your cc with your very own Encompass enclosed cart. Definitely.

John Deere Tap'n
dude...all of this will be done one day. One day. one day I will own a mountain.

That is really cool.....but the guy in the video kinda gives me the creeps.

That is really cool.....but the guy in the video kinda gives me the creeps.

Hahaha, he's a practicing mime.

John Deere Tap'n

I have a cart...see below.... If he would like a Pacific Northwest USA product tester/reviewer, I would be happy to volunteer and put one on my Black Beauty.
If not, what is the price on one of these?

BlackBeauty.jpg

That is really cool! How much are these going for?

That is one of the best Cart covers I've seen, I wish Canon Gate would give this guy a call . Maybe I'll suggest it to them .

Drumdog, I'm not sure on the price but you could give him a call to see what's available. I know he has en enclosure for the newer Yamaha model.

That is really cool! How much are these going for?

Thanks Gray, I'm not exactly sure what these are going to end up selling for.

That is one of the best Cart covers I've seen, I wish Canon Gate would give this guy a call . Maybe I'll suggest it to them .

That sounds like a great idea Intimadator. Definitely pass the info along. Thanks!

If I'm lucky enough where life takes me to a golf-cart community with golf courses, I'd be totally down for something like that.

Back