DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had fun today. Missed seeing cookie and eddie. Glad to see them take home some Washingtons. Did get to chat with mpete.

Cold weather skull cap under the beanie was a life saver, along with the 4 layers on the upper body and the corduroys and lined rain pants.

You boys need to step up your tournament game and head down to Horseshoe Bay with Chris and I next year! Very well done today in those conditions. Brutal.

Got the lofts checked and I'm glad I did. A few were a degree or two off and my 56 degree was at 58 which explains why I haven't been able to hit it 100 yards the last few months. Had em bend to 55 to make sure.
Going to be tough, but I think there is a direct flight from Miami.

Results from today, nice job Eddie!!

PVGA
INDIVIDUAL – HILLS
NOVEMBER 21, 2015

CHAMPIONSHIP FLIGHT
1ST GROSS​​​60.00 ​Don Atkins​​78
1ST NET​​​​60.00​Juan Herreros​​74
2ND​​​​40.00​Bob Woodson​​75
3RD​​​​30.00​Fate Jones​​75
4TH​​​​20.00​Peter Hinojosa​​80

Closest to Pin #7 – Fate Jones – 11.00

Skins-Juan Herreros #3, Don Atkins #17, Zach Smite #4, Fate Jones #6 and #9, Doug Black #5 - 9.00 ea

FIRST FLIGHT
1ST NET​​​​70.00​Steve Thomas​​67
2ND​​​​50.00​Jason Smith​​69
3RD​​​​40.00​Eddie Collier​​77
4TH​​​​30.00​Paul Turner​​78
5TH​​​​20.00​Michael Cook​​78

Closest to Pin #11 – Paul Turner – 11.00

Skins – Michael Cook #1, Jason Smith #3 and #6, Steve Thomas #10 and #15, Mike McDuff #5 – 9.00 ea
That's crazy. Thanks for a fun day.
Can't believe I win anything today. One of the craziest wind days I can remember.
I need to play more. And I definitely need to find a good range after I get moved.

Had fun today. Missed seeing cookie and eddie. Glad to see them take home some Washingtons. Did get to chat with mpete.

Cold weather skull cap under the beanie was a life saver, along with the 4 layers on the upper body and the corduroys and lined rain pants.
Under Armour cold gear. One layer on pants, and one layer with golf shirt and wind sweater. Good to go, no restriction.

Man having some more guys down there will be a blast. I will have to stay at the hotel if we get a group together.

Man having some more guys down there will be a blast. I will have to stay at the hotel if we get a group together.
Now this is starting to sound like a really good time.

Now this is starting to sound like a really good time.
It really is a good time and will be going next year. This year my brother and I decided to roam the town after each round and we had a blast. We found some really good restaurants and bars with live music, also went to the shooting range and rented a tactical bay for a few hours of running around and shooting. We also play around a 100 holes of golf lol.

Nice work, Eddie and Cookie!

I would have made it this year but I knew my job was coming to an end. Hopefully I will be able to make it next year.
Find any leads in the past week or two?

Last edited:
Horseshoe is on my radar for next year also. Looks like a blast.

Oh, so me alone doesn't do it for ya?!?! I see how it is.....
Big Time already had his posse, didn't think he need stragglers.

Oh, so me alone doesn't do it for ya?!?! I see how it is.....
I didn't make the call this year on the hotel lol.... Maybe having more THPers there I will actually see someone on the range.

I didn't make the call this year on the hotel lol.... Maybe having more THPers there I will actually see someone on the range.

Hey, I can't help it that I get to the range an hour before my tee time, just in time to see you walking off cause you were there at sun up!

Hey, I can't help it that I get to the range an hour before my tee time, just in time to see you walking off cause you were there at sun up!
Shoot I need to take notes from you after the a$$ kicking you guys did this year.

Shoot I need to take notes from you after the a$$ kicking you guys did this year.

The book will be published early next year. Will range from what we ate for meals to drinks that were had to how to flirt with the hotel staff and have your partner get invited to the hotel hot tub at 12:30am. Will be loaded with details on how to get the job done!

The book will be published early next year. Will range from what we ate for meals to drinks that were had to how to flirt with the hotel staff and have your partner get invited to the hotel hot tub at 12:30am. Will be loaded with details on how to get the job done!
Working title "50 Shades of Nate"?

Hey guys, where is a good place to go and get loft checked on your clubs? I think Sellingers does it. Anywhere else in the North Dallas area? I've never had it done with my clubs and wanted to get them checked and possible correctly where off.

I had success at the PGATSS in Southlake. Several former Adams people work there ... at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back