What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Big Bertha alpha 816 fw 16° kuro kage S,,,,for,,,,,,,,,,new,,,,,,,,,$125.50. Thank you Ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Callaway Big Bertha alpha 816 fw 16° kuro kage S,,,,for,,,,,,,,,,new,,,,,,,,,$125.50. Thank you Ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
wow! impressive

wow! impressive
It's two in a row, 259 for a new Great Big Bertha driver and now the fw. Great time of year to be buying.

It's two in a row, 259 for a new Great Big Bertha driver and now the fw. Great time of year to be buying.

Dang. Couple good gets for sure. I had a good sting of gets on eBay this summer. Need to get back on my "A" game tho. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83a7e4744d7d2d9058ac0cc5a9929d65.jpg

The wife bought me this Nike Vest

2016 AC membership

Medium bucket

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Christmas hamper entry (didnt go great).

Just bought a superfast tp driver, oldie but goodie. And some Chikara japanese wedges.

A 14g weight for my 913 D2.

​A round of golf.

Scooped up a Diamana D+ 72 driver shaft from eBay.

A box of Pro V1 since they are on sale at Golfsmith.

2doz DT TruSoft
Flat Black putter shaft ftom Vibrant Golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed up for short par4.

Also a few more Iomic grips for my woods.

Two UA base layers for California.

Scored this electronic putting mat off Craigslist for $15.

3bca94258689ec9a7b0f707cb57ec6e8.jpg

A round of golf, foot joy beanie for my wife to give me for Christmas and a bratwurst for lunch at the club!

Stopped at goodwill just checking to see if there was any golf stuff. THey had a decent set of kids titleist t-rex clubs. 2 woods, 2 irons (6 and 8) and a putter for $14.00. Picked it up for my son and took him to the range. He enjoyed it. His old set was too short for him and these fit him well. Can;t go wrong with a find like that.

Ugh, I talked myself into a V Series 3W for me and V Series Heavenwood for my dad (thanks CPO B1G1!)
XR Pro AW to match my set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back