The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heisman winner? Is it down to Watson, Mayfield and Henry?

Another undefeated team goes down. So long Houston.

If OSU can't get to the big 10 championship I hope Iowa can reach the top 4.

So... if you're a normal FBS school that schedules an FCS school ESPN blasts you... if you are Bama and schedule an FCS school they put their #8 ranking on the call letters and play them up as decent. .. Weird

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm alive. Alive and well my man. Just keeping it on the low low. Don't wanna be a troll.

It's ok, you earned whatever you want to do. Good game bud, enjoy the night

So... if you're a normal FBS school that schedules an FCS school ESPN blasts you... if you are Bama and schedule an FCS school they put their #8 ranking on the call letters and play them up as decent. .. Weird

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not weird, just biased. Bama is the only hope to get an SEC team in playoff. FL's chances likely ended today with an OT win against a 2-8 team.

Not looking good for Pokes early.... Looks to be 2 touchdown lead for Baylor pending review of 2nd TD

Back to 1 TD lead and getting the ball back

2 TD Baylor lead again

Tied is Stillwater. Has the makings of a barn burner!

Irish with to many turnovers in BC territory

I'm at work so I can't watch: does it look weird for the game to be at Fenway Park?

my my my did fl look awful today. Harris looks terrified with the ball in his hands. Alabama will shut down Taylor and possibly blank fl.

I think lsu will be in a similar situation as Georgia. underperforming coach that in any other year would be fired, but with so many attractive jobs open neither schools wants to look like a consolation prize to what it considers to be a lesser program. I think both coaches get one more year, but on short leashes.

i have no love lost with tosu or urban. the playoff picture definitely got cloudier.

good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at work so I can't watch: does it look weird for the game to be at Fenway Park?

What looks weird is ND dressed like Oregon, butt ugly IMO.

my my my did fl look awful today. Harris looks terrified with the ball in his hands. Alabama will shut down Taylor and possibly blank fl.

I think lsu will be in a similar situation as Georgia. underperforming coach that in any other year would be fired, but with so many attractive jobs open neither schools wants to look like a consolation prize to what it considers to be a lesser program. I think both coaches get one more year, but on short leashes.

i have no love lost with tosu or urban. the playoff picture definitely got cloudier.

good stuff

What school, outside of USCw would LSU and UGA possibly be the consolidation prize to?

What school, outside of USCw would LSU and UGA possibly be the consolidation prize to?

what they don't want is a targeted candidate picking another school over them. with so many openings out there, that likelihood is pretty high going into 16/17.

I agree with this, the only school in this years search that would be considered a better job than either LSU or UGA is USCw. If Richt doesn't light a fire under these boys at half it may get real and we may just be in the hunt for a new coach next year ourselves.

edit - you are right Austin, no way east gets the nod over any of these 3.

Last edited:
I agree with this, the only school in this years search that would be considered a better job than either LSU or UGA is USCe. If Richt doesn't light a fire under these boys at half it may get real and we may just be in the hunt for a new coach next year ourselves.

Surely you mean west , no way Souf caralacky is a better job than those two.

What looks weird is ND dressed like Oregon, butt ugly IMO.

I agree. And leprechaun images on the helmet are sacrilegious for ND. Helmets have always been solid gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back