THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

probably taking tomorrow off though

Only your own buddy!

You'll sand bag your way into getting a bunch of pops and I'll still beat you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like when does that ever happen?

#NewYearsResolition?

Could be a theme developing....Holm (underdog) beating Rousey. Pistons (underdog) beating Cavs. Lions (underdog) beating Packers.

Just saying, chalking another up on that list wouldn't be a stretch.

Just gonna drop this shameless plug in here for recognizing a trend in underdogs winning lately :bananadance:

Hopefully it continues...

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Just gonna drop this shameless plug in here for recognizing a trend in underdogs winning lately :bananadance:

Hopefully it continues...

Troll alert....

No harm in ruffling some feathers and acting like we hate each other
It's not called Regional Rivalry​ for no reason....

Your golf ball is no lie , but on the course I will fight for my team and kick you square in the Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the course that we will be playing at allow observers or aka caddies?

This thread has no teeth it's turned into a teenage girl pillow fight, in flannel pajamas. It's nice to see because it will not hurt as much when Michigan loses.

This thread has no teeth it's turned into a teenage girl pillow fight, in flannel pajamas. It's nice to see because it will not hurt as much when Michigan loses.

Silly silly panda...

This thread has no teeth it's turned into a teenage girl pillow fight, in flannel pajamas. It's nice to see because it will not hurt as much when Ohio loses.

FIFY

Your right it will be filled with all sorts for excuses on why they lost. They won't be able to claim we "borrowed" guys from ohio this time.

FIFY

Your right it will be filled with all sorts for excuses on why they lost. They won't be able to claim we "borrowed" guys from ohio this time.
if you play golf the way you paint, not only will the rounds be slow but you'll keep going over it in your head why you guys lost.

FIFY

I dont have a dog in this fight, but can "borrowed" really be in quotes? Michigan took on Ohio, but Ohio played against Ohiogan.

if you play golf the way you paint, not only will the rounds be slow but you'll keep going over it in your head why you guys lost.

now that was funny

makes me smile on a monday, Thanks Panda.

still, Go Michigan

Haha that was funny thanks for that!

I dont have a dog in this fight, but can "borrowed" really be in quotes? Michigan took on Ohio, but Ohio played against Ohiogan.

Fair enough, probably not, but not I am curious how the Ohioians did in those matches.

With captain Mike choosing who played on Michigan's side...

Maybe Mike should have chosen more wisely?

Back