Countdown To Something Special

Man people are getting trips all over this year!!! Thp changing the game for sure
it no doubt is. The only downside to all these trips is I don't have unlimited vacation :D

it no doubt is. The only downside to all these trips is I don't have unlimited vacation :D

Some things are worth taking unpaid leave. This is shaping up to be one of those things!

is it April yet?

Did someone say trip? Damn I'm going to have to inform the wife we are watching what my vacation time is used for this year. So many awesome events and grand proportional trips being announced on THP for 2016.

We are only 90 some days out from the Masters, seems like we are due for another teaser.

We are only 90 some days out from the Masters, seems like we are due for another teaser.

I would listen to the first THP Radio show coming up soon

This is my favorite major tourney by far! It always falls around my birthday and this year the first round is on my birthday! :) What better way to celebrate Masters week and my birthday than to win a trip from THP!!!!

That's an excellent teaser right there!

a2d9e7611c879719ed5307fabd269365.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

THP radio always had the answers to the most pressing of questions! yes!!!

What's that?
THP is giving away a VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational later in the year?
Airfare, Hotel, Per Diem, and VIP Bridgestone access.

Oh yeah, thats all.

What's that?
THP is giving away a VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational later in the year?

Oh yeah, thats all.
Wow...#ChangingTheGame

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a HUGE prize. Wow.

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.

Is that all?

That is a huge prize!!! Wow!

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.
Heck yeah!
I could save ya a few bucks on hotel and airfare just saying

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.
Pretty sweet prize. Definitely #ChangingTheGame

What's that?

Oh yeah, thats all.

I cannot even fathom this. That is insanity

Holy. Hell.

That's amazing!

LOL at That's All. Just a little win. ahahah

Back