Free Matrix Ball Marker

I'm starting to think they should have included an instruction manual with this thing.

I got mine today. Mostly forgot about this. The thing is big and nice. Thanks!

Mine showed up a couple of days ago....pretty cool !

MatrixMarker_zps4348b473.jpg

Somehow I missed out on this, I guess I need to become a little more active on this forum.

You were busy finding deals for others, probably

Thanks for bumping this man, I can't wait to get mine! And u can't believe they delivered during nemo haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

There's Korean on that marker, lol.

I finally got mine. Two thoughts.

1) it's huge. The international space station I'm sure will see Matrix markers all over the country

2) it is the simplest and easiest synopsis of the Matrix line I have see.

1) it's huge. The international space station I'm sure will see Matrix markers all over the country

The ball marker in the center of the coin pops out.

The ball marker in the center of the coin pops out.

Didn't see that. I don't think I'll take it out though. I really like having to repair the mark on the green left by my ball marker.

I really like that part as well, it serves a purpose and is quite educational!

One of these weeks, I might be able to try this thing out on a course.

Didn't you guys just get a foot and a half of snow dumped on you in the KC area? It might be a while longer than you think.

We'll be getting another 8 or 9 on Monday.

Im in. Thanks.

Used mine for the first time on Friday and must say I really like it, when your not near some ones line you can set the hole thing down and clean your ball off and when you are near their line you can put the center part down.

I also like the weight/heft of it, it makes it easy to grab out of your pocket, yet I didn't notice it was in my pocket when I was swinging.

The best part about this thing might be that it's so big, it's hard to lose or not know where it is, yet in the pocket, it's not a nuisance at all.

I'm a big fan.

The best part about this thing might be that it's so big, it's hard to lose or not know where it is, yet in the pocket, it's not a nuisance at all.

I'm a big fan.

Especially since the middle pops out and is a normal sized marker.

I like it because it is a simple and effective breakdown of Matrix's offerings.

Especially since the middle pops out and is a normal sized marker.

I like it because it is a simple and effective breakdown of Matrix's offerings.

Yeah man, not needing the extra marker in case you're in someone's line is fantastic. Love that design as well.

I've gotten more compliments on this marker over the past few weeks. It really sticks out and is well crafted!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Yeah man, not needing the extra marker in case you're in someone's line is fantastic. Love that design as well.
Agreed, a small detail but a very nice one!

Back