Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

Consistently average is possibly a good thing!!

The Granddaddy of all courses has to be The Old Course at St. Andrews.

That's the line of thinking I was at....but it's probably too obvious.
JB has something very special up his sleeve.

I think someone like TexasHacker or Hawk needs to get Josh and Morgan into a drinking game until they spill the beans on not just this, but ALL of the stuff they have up their sleeves...At the rate these teasers are being dropped, my productivity is in the negatives.

Dan

Hawk playing Annika

Ok, now this has my head working overtime so here is my guess. How about a long distance league type challange with chosen THP'ers by some sort of contest against the same type of exec team chosen by Callaway with some crazy prizes. Yeah I know crazy Thought but would be fun!

Last edited:
This is exciting. I hope Josh brings his A game!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it has something to do with THP, Callaway and golf.

I think someone like TexasHacker or Hawk needs to get Josh and Morgan into a drinking game until they spill the beans on not just this, but ALL of the stuff they have up their sleeves...At the rate these teasers are being dropped, my productivity is in the negatives.

Dan

They don't drink much and are vaults at times. Tough ones to crack!

Hawk playing Annika

Nobody wants to see that. Well maybe they do.

Posted via tapatalk.

New swing Hawk would be a tough out

I respectfully disagree. He's a hack!

Wonder how long we're going to have to wait for more information here :D

I respectfully disagree. He's a hack!

Wonder how long we're going to have to wait for more information here :D

According to an informal internet survey, 90% of golfers want more information now, 9% are content to wait a while and 1% are still doing figure eights with their mouse waiting for this thread to load.

I have work to do today. I need more information as soon as possible so I don't spend the entire day hitting refresh to see if there are any updates.

Don't have time to skim 8 pages. Have any clues or any additional information been leaked??

When Josh's golf journalism career is over, he'll make millions as a PR consultant advising firms on how to create excitement.

Just saw this... wut?!?!?

Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

Just saw this... wut?!?!?

That's basically every other post before yours, plus some guesses. Haha.

Yeah it's all been announced. But you have to read through every post to find it.

Yeah, you have to take the third letter in the fifth word of each post, then unscramble them to get all the details.

Yeah, you have to take the third letter in the fifth word of each post, then unscramble them to get all the details.

I just did. It says:

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

just read through all of the guesses, we sure are a creative bunch

I am just going to wait for this thread to explode with unadulterated excitement and then come back and sift through the glorious wreckage.

I am not sure how anyone could even make a guess as to what this could be and be close, so I say we all agree to take the best thing we can think of, multiply it by a factory of ten and consider that we still might be underestimating what this thing/opportunity/event/etc. is going to be.

Callaway is spondering the new THP show on the Golf Channel!

Back