TaylorMade Golf - Welcome To Our Staff - 2014 #THPMC

Good stuff from TM!

Awesome gesture from Taylormade to reach out to the team members.

Awesome welcome from TaylorMade. The TM staffers are in greats hands and will have top notch equipment. I know some of the TM staffers must of enjoyed hearing Speedblades in there.

Very cool guys!!! Love when these MC sponsors show up like this!

shared a quick back and forth with Dave Cordero and Wardy on Twitter. Was joking around about a picture he posted with Justin Rose's putter options. Asked if that is what could be up their sleeves for TaylorMade staffers and he replied with this. #jawdropped

I got cartoon like big eyes. I can't believe that. We just.. What just happened?

You know this makes me happy Dean!!!! Well done! That is a sexy looking putter!!

Oh my...

Talk about oh my!

Ummm hello!!

Little surprises like that.. Taylormade might be dropping the hammer come late Spring. Dean. We need to talk with him more around Midnight. Good things apparently happen.

Little surprises like that.. Taylormade might be dropping the hammer come late Spring. Dean. We need to talk with him more around Midnight. Good things apparently happen.

just goes to show you, apparently all you need to do is ask. #WhoKnew

just goes to show you, apparently all you need to do is ask. #WhoKnew

So should we ask about Tour Preferred driver, woods, and hybrids next? I mean if we're sticking with the theme here....

Omg omg omg omg.

So should we ask about Tour Preferred driver, woods, and hybrids next? I mean if we're sticking with the theme here....

we need to talk strategy

we need to talk strategy

Should we bribe him with food? Maybe just make it a weekly friday thing like #LeakedFairwayFridays?

OH HAI!!!

Watching Mr. Codero talk about the two driver heads with the practice range behind him was pretty darn slick. I'm so excited for all the members of this year's MC! Who's gonna Loft Up?!

That is one of the best looking putters ive ever seen. I want it to :D

That's freaking sweet. TM told Canadan and I that they needed a change in the look of their putters.

Mission accomplished.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Sooo pretty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just saw the introduction video. I know that video has all you TM staffers pumped!

That putter looks SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!! This whole "not getting equipment until Myrtle" thing is awesome. So many more options for OEMS to chose from when determining what they want to do.

The putter looks pretty amazing.

Wow.

No flash, just a seemingly helpful OEM that is going to give the staffers exactly what they need.

Back