2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Uh oh the announcers mentioned the HGH allegations. The Shield is gonna be so pi$$ed about that one!

That's a big play if it goes back to Carolina.

Sure was. These defenses came to play.
Its funny though, if one team wins it will be despite their QB, but if the other wins it will be because of it.
Both QBs are playing lousy. But most of that is because both defenses are playing REALLY well and as good as advertised.

Im surprised people thought something other than this is what we would see. Despite what people thought, these were two defensive teams when playing good opponents. And its awesome to watch for purists in some ways.

Transformer Razor? Hell yeah!

Here comes soft zone by Denver. I expect Newton to pick them apart here.

Its funny though, if one team wins it will be despite their QB, but if the other wins it will be because of it.
Both QBs are playing lousy. But most of that is because both defenses are playing REALLY well and as good as advertised.

Im surprised people thought something other than this is what we would see. Despite what people thought, these were two defensive teams when playing good opponents. And its awesome to watch for purists in some ways.

I'm a Broncos fan, but was expecting a blow out. 2014 still haunts me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Have to get in to the end zone on this drive.

Carolina with some stupid penalties all game.

Did blind side just nudge a ref?

Have to get in to the end zone on this drive.

Starting like the same old story this game.

Von Miller is owning that right tackle

Lol another drop, don't clank this off the upright

Gotta go for the FG.

Roby got away with one there.

You have to make a better throw than that there. Threw it behind him.

He almost missed that one too.

Needed that still alive

I thought there would be a little more offensive action, but I'm not surprised with the way it's gone down. Straight up defensive struggle and I agree 100% that both QBs are playing garbage football.

Contact or not, Ginn should have probably had that. Either way - it's a one score game again, but you have to think that was Carolina's best shot there.

Alright Denver. Suck it up and find another gear!

Think it was too hard.

I need one more Carolina FG for $25,000

Not to be outdone by the poop commercials, here comes Jublia!

Christopher Walken talking about the importance of sock game.

That could have been a cool Kentwool commercial.

Gonna disagree, the defender was in front of him, he threw it where only he could get it, and it went thru his hands, although the defender did get his hand on it.

Have we seen a PI all game?

Back