2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Can we get a decibel reading for the upcoming boos for Goddell?

Audible haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Pats on the win.

Congrats to WCBM and rtparty on getting the team and score right, now it's a 50/50 chance!

If neither one used exactly the right format, do the people who picked 51 and 53 points get in? :eyepoke:

Wow. Goodell's being booed even more than Gary Bettman. That's saying something.

Not that serious, Im just amused by the generalizations and hate. No biggie, this game affects my life in zero way brother
It's serious enough to say "the better team lost."

Kraft is beyond drunk! He's slurring his words like crazy

Lol kraft was drunk

I'm stunned. You have arguably the best RB on the field inside the 2 yd line & you throw the ball... Unreal and I have no words.

O'Carroll should take some notes on how big money drinking is done

I missed the whole Pete thing. Can someone give me cliff notes?

This is about to get good...

Undrafted rookie making league minimum makes iconic interception to win the Super Bowl. Guy who makes $20M and would never drive a Chevy Colorado wins the MVP and truck.

I want a Gronk, to keep as a pet.

No effin way Tom Brady drives that truck.

If neither one used exactly the right format, do the people who picked 51 and 53 points get in? :eyepoke:

really semantics gonna screw someone, that would be crap.

I'm stunned. You have arguably the best RB on the field inside the 2 yd line & you throw the ball... Unreal and I have no words.

Completely agree. No thoughts or reason.

There is no way in hell the Pats would have stopped Lynch. They could have tried it at least two times.

I grew up with Gronk played pee wee football with him and all his brothers feels great to see him win this one.

Would he remember you? Can we all go party? :banana:

I'm still in shock that they didn't run the ball with Lynch.

Back