Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Yup still one to go after Ethan (AJ). The way these have been going though I assumed it would be wrapped up within a week...

That's what I thought and AJ was one that I was going to go after. (No offense to AJ but hoping I won't need to!) I was afraid I had missed it.

When he showed up to the hotel in Carlsbad just to hang out with us spoke volumes.

Ethan is awesomeness personified!

Same thought just went through my mind....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! I wish you all the best!

Contest 5 is my last and final chance....I gave it my all.

Inspiration came to me at zero hour. I hope it's good enogh, I like being first in fun.

Good luck all. Ethan was an awesome captain last year. It was incredible being a part of his team. Whoever is lucky enough to get on his team this year is in for a treat for sure.

It's the final countdown, ba da da da, ba da da da da...

Absolutely pains me that I can't even try for these contests, would have loved for to play for Ethan! Good luck guys!!

best wishes guys, but never forget....TeamRhi has got lots of dots!!!!!!!!! :)

best wishes guys, but never forget....TeamRhi has got lots of dots!!!!!!!!! :)
I don't know what that means, but because it rhymes, you got a chuckle out of me.

I don't know what that means, but because it rhymes, you got a chuckle out of me.

Dots are pops, or strokes.
To be fair, you dont normally see a 5.5 handicap craving them like Mr. MtDream is however. :D

My last index went up to 14.

So hopefully I get picked.

Dots are pops, or strokes.
To be fair, you dont normally see a 5.5 handicap craving them like Mr. MtDream is however. :D
Haha now it's even funnier.

Oops, wrong thread post

Mine just dropped from 4.2 to 3.7.

Here's to hoping I get picked, too!

And the winners are...

Jrod, drp3434, wadesworld

Congrats guys.

Congrats guys!

Congrats fellas!!! Must have been Jrod's 14

Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!

Congrats! You guys are going to have a blast, Ethan is the man. Have fun and hope to see you all at an extra round in Chicago.

Back