Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

Heck we got a 40 acre cotton field across the road so I may hire myself out and a work a few hours a day picking cotton in my loudmouth pants. Good training for the outing. They use harvesters now but I'll tell the old farmer I don't need no fricking machine :D. It get's kind of warm in Georgia too:bulgy-eyes:. Not as hawt as Florida but still pretty warm during our peak season.

Wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone else going to the outing wants to get in on what will be an epic day at the outing. #TeamLoudMouth

QUESTION
How close to true is the waist measurement on these? I don't want to order something that doesn't fit since they have a restock fee. :bad:

If I measured my belt to the hole I use, would that be a good estimate on their sizing?

QUESTION
How close to true is the waist measurement on these? I don't want to order something that doesn't fit since they have a restock fee. :bad:

If I measured my belt to the hole I use, would that be a good estimate on their sizing?

Good question. I'm curious too. I've gotta order mine.

Good question. I'm curious too. I've gotta order mine.

I got Ole Gray off the couch to go try his on! :alien: We'll also measure them. He ordered a 38 which is what he always buys. I'll let you know if they are true to size.

Ok, they were a little loose on him but he has lost a little weight. We measured across the waistline and they are 19.5 (39" total) across so there is an extra inch there. Maybe they allowed a little for shrinkage since they are cotton.

Ok, they were a little loose on him but he has lost a little weight. We measured across the waistline and they are 19.5 (39" total) across so there is an extra inch there. Maybe they allowed a little for shrinkage since they are cotton.

Man, must have been funny watching him slip those on......

"So honey.....how'd I look?!"

Wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone else going to the outing wants to get in on what will be an epic day at the outing. #TeamLoudMouth

I'm still in. I ain't skurred of the swamp arse. Gotta get Dallas out of the way first and then I will be buying mine.

Waist line or Belt line, Miss Kelly? There's quite a big difference between the two on my physique.

That is the waistline measurement. He wears a 40 belt.

Man, must have been funny watching him slip those on......

"So honey.....how'd I look?!"

When he walked in the living room with them on I busted out laughing. I told him his navy blue THP shirt will look perfect with them.

I think I might have found a new shirt...color matches "one" of the colors in the shorts:
IMAG1194.jpg

LOL Awesome J4U!

I think I might have found a new shirt...color matches "one" of the colors in the shorts:
IMAG1194.jpg

I just saw this :laughing::rofl:! You're seriously gonna wear this :act-up:?

Wow really? Much braver man than I!

IMAG1194.jpg

Wow...just wow. I will now call you Doug E. Fresh.

IMAG1194.jpg

Wow oh wow, not only will we need sunglasses at demo day, we will need blinders too. :laugh:

:rofl: not loud enough? The shorts are a done deal, the shirt not so much. I think I am going to stick with the orange, much louder.

WR, wearing black is a cop out, brother. :alien: Gotta do the red.

:rofl: not loud enough? The shorts are a done deal, the shirt not so much. I think I am going to stick with the orange, much louder.

Dude you'd be easy to spot that is a lock :D. Hell every peacock in Dade County would think it's rutting season !

Got notice that one pair is in the mail, and I bid on another pair last night on the bay. It could be an all Loudmouth weekend.

Back