The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FSU can run they may be ok, but they have t run very well so far and only have on receiver I trust. I wouldn't count Clemson out or assume FSU will roll.

Miami and Nebraska. Two great programs who battled against each other for national titles in the 80s and 90s face off tonight. 83, 91, 94 and 01 bowl games were played for titles (I went to the last three ) and they were all amazing games. I really wanted to go to Lincoln for the game but you know a couple THP events kinda got in the way hehe. Any Nebraska THPers who are coming to Miami next year Sept 19th let me know and we'll party it up all weekend.

Hope my Canes can put up a fight tonight but it's gonna be tough with this young team. The defense will be tested as Nebraska's QB looks really good. I hope we find ways to run the ball with Duke and use the playaction deep with Dorsett and Coley.

When the announcer says '' oh geez'' before your opponents first pass of the day, you are probably in for a long day. Good luck Florida

Miami and Nebraska. Two great programs who battled against each other for national titles in the 80s and 90s face off tonight. 83, 91, 94 and 01 bowl games were played for titles (I went to the last three ) and they were all amazing games. I really wanted to go to Lincoln for the game but you know a couple THP events kinda got in the way hehe. Any Nebraska THPers who are coming to Miami next year Sept 19th let me know and we'll party it up all weekend.

Hope my Canes can put up a fight tonight but it's gonna be tough with this young team. The defense will be tested as Nebraska's QB looks really good. I hope we find ways to run the ball with Duke and use the playaction deep with Dorsett and Coley.

You see the candycanes thing on abc? they showed the stat of miami vs ranked opponents outside of conference is like 1-19. They got humiliated on national tv vs Louisville hope we play better than that game. Hope Kaaya can stay calm and move around make things happen. Friends of mine are in Nebraska for the game and I was at the 92 Orange bowl.

You see the candycanes thing on abc? they showed the stat of miami vs ranked opponents outside of conference is like 1-19. They got humiliated on national tv vs Louisville hope we play better than that game. Hope Kaaya can stay calm and move around make things happen. Friends of mine are in Nebraska for the game and I was at the 92 Orange bowl.
Nah i missed it. Whatever man let's hope the new school prez cares more about football. 2015 and 2016 classes look good so it's gonna take time.

When the announcer says '' oh geez'' before your opponents first pass of the day, you are probably in for a long day. Good luck Florida

their offense has been comically awful for several years

Nah i missed it. Whatever man let's hope the new school prez cares more about football. 2015 and 2016 classes look good so it's gonna take time.

I agree. I think Golden is gone with Shlalalalalallala is gone. I hope Miami shows up and coach D lets the def do some exotic blitzes and let our speed show up.

Bama trying to hand this game to FL. FL not smart and/or good enough to take the gifts they have been given.

The Bama - FL game is getting more laughable by the minute. Obviously, not one wants it.

Wow I'm going to say it...University of Michigan is horrible. Hoke should reserve a U-Haul for sometime early Dec. Sickening to watch.

Wow I'm going to say it...University of Michigan is horrible. Hoke should reserve a U-Haul for sometime early Dec. Sickening to watch.

Calling for his job already? What if he goes 7-1 in the B1G?

Minnesota has run like one play 80-85% of the time.

And its worked fairly well.

But it's annoying, qb is 0-4 with a dropped td and two horrid passes

Totally unexpected win for my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in Blacksburg. I was on the course and had to follow on my phone. First time beating the Hokies in 4 years. Jackets now 4-0.

Look at Florida tying up the Crimson Tide.

Wisconsin had 644 yards rushing on the day. Too bad it was against Bowling Green.

Calling for his job already? What if he goes 7-1 in the B1G?

Not happening. He should be packing things up already. May 3-5 in B1G

This is one of the few times I'm willing to root for THE GATORS and they aren't getting things done, not happy.

This is one of the few times I'm willing to root for THE GATORS and they aren't getting things done, not happy.

They will always fail you. I've probably rooted for them three times ever and they lost all of those games. They are worthless.

Indiana is trying to win back some pride for the big 10.

Florida forgot today is International Elephant Appreciation Day.

Most yards given up by a UF defense in school history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back