How much does your carry/stand bag weigh?

Maddog701

Reaction score
Handicap
14.2 ghin
six4three5 and I were talking the other day about carry vs pull cart. It got me thinking just how much my Callaway 4.5 hyper light bag weighs ? I have my standard gear loaded with 14 clubs. I was guessing 18 pounds. I put it on the scale and was a little surprised.

Total weight is 23 pounds. How much does your weigh?

Ha I don't even want to know I bet more than many staff bags with all the stuff I "need" to carry.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have two iron sets and two drivers in mine right now, so I'm going with 50. Insanity.

I have two iron sets and two drivers in mine right now, so I'm going with 50. Insanity.

What divider setup even lets you do that?

I don't have one.

I'm around 30 lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see why you have to be so picky with your bag of choice. You could ruin some nice bags if they have the wrong divider

I am probably under 20 lbs. I would need to weigh it, tho.

19.8. Will get lighter when the new clubs show up.

In my callaway Tito's HL5 with a full load, 20 lbs. I was surprised!

JM

I'm guessing in the 25-30 range. I know it was around 39lbs with travel bag and some other stuff in it going to LIITA last year

I would guess mine is a little more than yours pop. I'd say probably 28-30lbs. The reason we started talking about it was we were discussing using like a clicgear (push) or an older style pull cart vs just carrying. I personally think if the course has any elevation changes it's easy to just carry vs. push.

What divider setup even lets you do that?
None. You just make it let you do that.
I can see why you have to be so picky with your bag of choice. You could ruin some nice bags if they have the wrong divider
Yep, it's why I dare not carry my #TheGrandaddy bag daily

3f996ced0b6acde545633500825eccb3.jpg

When loaded like this? 50 lbs and growing it seemed today

3f996ced0b6acde545633500825eccb3.jpg

When loaded like this? 50 lbs and growing it seemed today

Dang those look real good in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. It weighs what it weighs. It doesn't weigh too much I can't hump it for 18 holes. Then again, that basically means it weighs less than 65 pounds.

I'll guess 20. Maybe closer to 25.

No idea. It weighs what it weighs. It doesn't weigh too much I can't hump it for 18 holes. Then again, that basically means it weighs less than 65 pounds.

I'll guess 20. Maybe closer to 25.

Greatness!!!

Guessing about 20 pounds. Think the Ogio stand bag is listed as about 4 pounds. 14 clubs, 4 - 6 balls, rangefinder, wrench, basic small accessories and not much else.

Back