What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I ordered 7 Garsen MAX putter grips (3 x 11" and 4 x 15", all smooth texture).

Over the winter I tried several different putter grips before settling on these babies.

Dropped off my UST Helium Elements shaft to be fitted with an adapter for the R15 and a UTX grip.

Bought a used TaylorMade SLDR S driver the other day, replacing my Callaway Diablo Octane. Feel very good about it so far, hit them much longer, very happy with the purchase. Just need to get used to the impact points. Old driver was very wide and allowed me to miss but still go straight. The SLDR is tall, not as wide and I realized when I miss its an ugly drive.

Puma soundchuck and a black series mission belt and a grey strap.

also need to pick up a pair of monolite shoes in black/purple and a pair of biodrive and maybe dryjoys

SPI training board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a SubZero in the cart. It may stay there though. The XR 16 Pro is really performing well of late.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on a XR16 pro with a Diamana Whiteboard and a Hyperlite 5 stand bag.

SPI Training Board.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

New "sock" style headcover for my Cure putter and 2 dozen new 2016 Bridgestone B330RX in yellow.

My masters grips and THP coin came today!! Today was a good day
0cd02ae480cca984c91c033c6315aa2e.jpg

b98de2e978a07132457fcae467d80c45.jpg
440df2e59af0a5cd91e37c9b3f5df103.jpg
Got mines !!!!!

58* S MD3 with the black shaft, and Shamrock etched in.

My Amazon Tap came in today and will now be my golf specific external speaker.

Just a greens fee and range token today.

Somehow all my woods, wedges, bag and ball have become Callaway. Not planned but not complaining. Their clubs are fantastic. However, the CF16's are stuck in my head....but might not have the funds for this year... hmm...

​A Footjoy F3 glove

Amazingly, I haven't purchased anything for a few days... But I'm pondering...

Another pair of FJ Freestyles. Black this time. Such a great shoe.

13 dozen bstone golf balls, 5 mens embroidered polos, 5 ladies embroidered polos, and 12 pair of Orange Kentwool socks.

Just ordered some golf pride CP2 midsize tour wrap grips

Come on the economy needs you

Oh, there is plenty of "want", but I have a trove already. If anything, it would be a putter. Again. :alien:

Another Nike fly polo and a pair of sleeves, just cause it's cold out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back