Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Based on the way I saw you roll the rock with this putter I never would have guessed this was a weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw him roll two other putters before and I wouldn't have guessed it either. That speaks volumes for this one

Based on the way I saw you roll the rock with this putter I never would have guessed this was a weakness.

I saw him roll two other putters before and I wouldn't have guessed it either. That speaks volumes for this one

You 2 are too kind. Give me a drive over water or a 110 yard wedge surrounded by bunkers over a 6 footer. Ha! But that's starting to turn with the 6.5!

They are amazing putters!!! My putting and confidence in putting has increased greatly. Only 30 putts on todays round.
I think some other THPers should experience these putters, so we will be giving some away next month.

Is there a model of these designed for putting strokes that have an arc? What I saw on Cleveland's site look to be face-balanced.

Is there a model of these designed for putting strokes that have an arc? What I saw on Cleveland's site look to be face-balanced.

The 1.0 and 8.0 have toe hang.

Those of you using this and other putters- switching between them, how has it affected your performance with other putters?

I've gone back to my previous putter and am rolling it better than before I tried the 2135 8.0. I think the 2135 helped me to align my head and the putter better and this has moved onto my current preferred putter. As others have mentioned speed or lack of it is my biggest foe now on the putting green.

I think some other THPers should experience these putters, so we will be giving some away next month.
This is already back a page. A bump is in order so others see it.

Those will definitely be some lucky THPers. Looking forward to hearing their, and anyone else's, experiences with the 2135's.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Played on some much firmer faster greens today than what I am used to, only blew one by the hole, just rolls wonderful.

Really put these thru the paces today at austads golf. The tech in these are really cool and I have never had such an easy time lining up my putts.
My favorite was the 6.5. That thing was money. The 1 and the 8 weren't bad but I had the best success with the 6.5.
Super ponder mode engaged.

Just love this picture
5eccf793de37e2fd42061dae59aa409e.jpg

That is a cool photo. I need to go try one of these.

That is a cool photo. I need to go try one of these.

Nothing more than phone used including post production. Something tells me stay tuned to early May for some killer things involving these.

Still waiting on my non dinged version of the 8.0 to come in the mail. In the mean time, sort of an odd question, but does anyone have any complaints about the putter head cover that comes with these? It's such a tight fit and rubs up against the Velcro on the way in. Makes me cringe every time. Anyone get a different head cover for it?

Still waiting on my non dinged version of the 8.0 to come in the mail. In the mean time, sort of an odd question, but does anyone have any complaints about the putter head cover that comes with these? It's such a tight fit and rubs up against the Velcro on the way in. Makes me cringe every time. Anyone get a different head cover for it?
Yes. The velcro actually came off one side of the head cover. Plus it is very bulky.

I replaced mine with a Rose & Fire head cover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yes I replaced mine with a Seamus Golf headcover.

Absolutely can't believe this. Got my 2nd 8.0 from Golf Galaxy today. Opened it up and immediately saw a nick right in the sweet spot on the gold. On my phone so don't have an easy way to upload a pic right now. It's not huge, but definitely could cause a mishit. I think I'm going to have to abort getting this putter - so much hassle trying to get it. I'm done with ordering anything from Golf Galaxy again - 2nd time they shipped me this putter from their returns center - trying to pull a fast one and get rid of their dinged up putters. Wish I could contribute more to this thread /rant

Oh man, that sucks!

Wow that really is unfortunate. Wtf kind of show are they are running there, that's messed up!

Since Golf Galaxy is not stepping up maybe a phone call to Cleveland Golf customer service might be the next step.

Since Golf Galaxy is not stepping up maybe a phone call to Cleveland Golf customer service might be the next step.
Agreed, thanks for the feedback everyone. I did try out the last putter before returning it and I do love this putter. I'll see what, if anything (doubtful), golf Galaxy will do otherwise I'll see if Cleveland is willing to help out at all.

Thanks again, hopefully be back on here soon telling you how many strokes it has shaved off my game :)

Another solid outing today, 31 putts. Greens are firming up and getting faster and this putter just works for me. My lag putting has been great with this putter. Won't be leaving the bag at all this year. :clapp:

Back