#THPCallout Moosejaa

Buffalo wings or Canadian bacon.... tough call. I bust Marty's balls a lot so I'll have to give him a hall pass on this one and pick him FTW

buffalo wing wrapped in Canadian bacon......now were talkin'

this is a tough call for me, Marty was my partner at ole stonewall last year, we were the lowest international team ( I might add we were the only international team)

andy has been a playing buddy since I have join THP

with these equaling out , there is one advantage ..........

Have to go with andy on this one, his advantage is that he introduced me to one neat little guy, his son Josh, no way can I root against my little buddies pops, any little guy who agrees with me that the hanson brothers are the best hockey players ever can't be all bad

I've gotta go with Moosejaa with the edge because of the home country and R1 driver advantage :)

Have fun guys!

I am going with the mighty lefty Marty.

I propose a poutine/buffalo wing side bet.

this is a tough call for me, Marty was my partner at ole stonewall last year, we were the lowest international team ( I might add we were the only international team)

andy has been a playing buddy since I have join THP

with these equaling out , there is one advantage ..........

Have to go with andy on this one, his advantage is that he introduced me to one neat little guy, his son Josh, no way can I root against my little buddies pops, any little guy who agrees with me that the hanson brothers are the best hockey players ever can't be all bad
I think you mean Colton not Josh.

How is your prep going Andy? I went to the sim with Bik0109 yesterday and shot 83, ball striking was okay, but short game was great if I play like that next week, I like my chances .

How is your prep going Andy? I went to the sim with Bik0109 yesterday and shot 83, ball striking was okay, but short game was great if I play like that next week, I like my chances .

2 rounds and 1 range session so far this year. 1st round in February was OK. Range session was real good. My last round was a friggin nightmare, could not get off the tee. I'll hopefully hit the dome again a couple times and get one more round in before next Friday

2 rounds and 1 range session so far this year. 1st round in February was OK. Range session was real good. My last round was a friggin nightmare, could not get off the tee. I'll hopefully hit the dome again a couple times and get one more round in before next Friday

I had 3 rounds late February in Florida and they were horrible, I whink I hit a total of 3 good iron shots while I was there, but I worked a bit on this sim and it feels much better now... it will be a fun one

I had 3 rounds late February in Florida and they were horrible, I whink I hit a total of 3 good iron shots while I was there, but I worked a bit on this sim and it feels much better now... it will be a fun one

If I can figure the driver out and just settle down with the irons I should be OK. I got some work to do before next Friday.
Definitely looking forward to it and just getting another round in with you in general. Wish I could play Saturday too.

If I can figure the driver out and just settle down with the irons I should be OK. I got some work to do before next Friday.
Definitely looking forward to it and just getting another round in with you in general. Wish I could play Saturday too.

spoiler: the sabres will lose. now you dont have to go watch the game :alien:

you should let your wife bring your boy to the game, I'm sure they'd have fun :alien:

There is what I want to do and what I should do :) Last game of the year for us. Now if she mentions something like that I'm all over it.

You forgot to mention that I have beaten you by one stroke (82). Ok it must be Marty 15 win/1 loss against me and it was on a sim but hey let me brag about it a little ;)

You forgot to mention that I have beaten you by one stroke (82). Ok it must be Marty 15 win/1 loss against me and it was on a sim but hey let me brag about it a little ;)

you did play very well, lets hope you can bring that to the course next week

Just wait til we get to the course! I will say that playing the Blue's (@ Ravenwood) in the wind or cold is not ideal unless your a big hitter. Paul and I have played both (Blue/Silver) in all types of conditions and to be honest sometimes the Silver's are a better choice most of the time haha

Just wait til we get to the course! I will say that playing the Blue's (@ Ravenwood) in the wind or cold is not ideal unless your a big hitter. Paul and I have played both (Blue/Silver) in all types of conditions and to be honest sometimes the Silver's are a better choice most of the time haha

I have no problem with moving up a tee box :)

It's the goal. If I am able to swing as good I might get my best score outside.

I think you mean Colton not Josh.
You are correct sir, my apologies to Andy and my little buddy Colton, not sure why I thought his name was Josh. Going to be one iteresting callout here western New york,

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Andy, are you scared yet?

Only of the weather forecast :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I looked this morning, and we shoud have a blamy 40 degrees, I'll bring the sunscreen

This one's going to be a fun follow! My nature as a Bruins fan makes me want to take Andy, but when I consider that all I can hear in my head is LALALALALALALALALALAFONTAINE!!!!! and MAYDAY!!!!MAYDAY!!!!MAYDAY!!!! and my right eye twitches and want to pick Marty. Tough call here.

I looked this morning, and we shoud have a blamy 40 degrees, I'll bring the sunscreen
Course still TBD with Ravenwood being moved to Saturday?

Course still TBD with Ravenwood being moved to Saturday?

you are right, we should vote between Braemar and Terry hills

Back