Xcaliber Shafts - New Website

Robin Arthur

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings All!
I just wanted to inform the membership that I've (finally) released Phase 1 of the new website for the Xcalibers (after firing 3 other web developers over the past 16 months...). Go to: xcalibershafts.com and let me know what y'all think.

Phase 2 w/ about 25+ videos, a special Distributor section, enhanced graphics, a LOT more technical data and test reports (player and robotic testing, new design prototype testing I hope to get permission to use THP folks to eval., OEM club testing, shaft zone frequencies+++) should be completed in 60-90 days <prototype testing w/in 30...).

Lastly, unless y'all kick me arse off...:bashful:, i plan on being here a lot going forward and helping in ANY way I can w/ questions re: ANY shaft, club or whatever. Now that i've completed a whole bunch of tasks for the site, and new products just let me know how i can help.

Robin

Awesome! Btw I'm rocking the Tour X iron shafts at the moment. They are awesome!

awesome robin! i really enjoyed working with when i gave the tour sl and 6rt a go last year. although i ended moving on, i was able to pass the shafts along to some other thp'ers so they're floating around somewhere :)

i look forward to your involvement here

Looks good, the Facebook link at the top doesn't seem to be working for me.

Sounds kule and thanks. Which weight are you using? I've got a couple new design's I'm working on as well. I hope to get 'em as prototypes in folks' hands w/in 30 days or so. Heck....I learn more from y'all than you do from me for sure...

Hey Icey -
Thanks for checking it out. Yea sorry...my facebook isn't up yet. Stay tuned.
R

Nice! I played the 6+ a few years back and enjoyed it!

Me too C.A. I have a LOT of kule plans and designs in mind and working together I think we all can help the custom and fitting worlds out. And i'll tell ya the truth...when I hear back from club makers and golfers alike that i've helped in some small way for someone to have more fun and play a bit better...well that's my rewards. Money has always been important of course, but only to a lesser degree. Being an athlete my whole life...getting better and having more fun is surely what it's all about, eh?
Robin

Very kule. Thanks. I'm assuming it was the regular 6+ and not the T6+ - which is a beast in itself and not for the faint of heart...;)...
R

Welcome Robin, glad you're feeling better and getting everything into gear.

Rocking the tour x from 6i-57 wedge. In progressive weights. Finally getting a real round in this weekend. I'm excited. And definitely would be excited to test some new gear!

d2843078aada0eb3c3cd84058c374020.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Just checked out the site and looks great. Can't wait to see what you have in the works.

The site looks much better compared to what you had in the past.

Any plans to release something like the Tour X iron shafts with a .355 tip?

Always cool when the face of a company gets involved here.

Awesome news. Was actually on your site last night and it looks great.

My most accurate driver to this day had an AXE 5 shaft in it. Quality stuff for sure.

The site looks great! Should totally do an event at Ole Stonewall to complete the theme and roll out.

The website looks great and the links to shop for shafts are pretty slick. The crowd of equipment junkies here will have a lot of fun testing the prototypes. Look forward to the future development of the site. Phase one really looks and works great.

website looks great! Been thinking about picking a few of the Tour X wedge shafts up to try.

Hey Plin -
Thanks for the post! I'm working through the proper channels to start getting some prototype shafts out for you Kool Kats to test. Stay tuned. We're going to have some fun....and all of us learn something.
R

Kule. keep me posted on your results. I've had a lot of great feed back on these shafts but I'm always looking at improving all the designs... and that's where i ALWAYS learn more from players and club makers/fitters than they learn from me....;)...

Hello. I have a quick question regarding the tip trimming instructions for your Tour X Iron Shafts.

According to your new website, it's half inch increments starting from the 2 iron, 4.5" for the wedges

http://xcalibershafts.com/products/xcaliber-tour-x-iron/

According to Golfworks (the only place I've been able to buy AXE shafts), the trim code for these shafts is IR20,

http://www.golfworks.com/axe-xcaliber-tour-x-graphite-iron-shafts/p/AS0036/

According to this chart: http://www.golfworks.com/images/art/shaft_trim_inst.pdf

IR20 starts with a half inch starting with the 4 iron, and the 9 and pw both have a 3" trim. This is what I used, and this is a BIG discrepancy from your site. If your site is correct, then my shafts are soft stepped like 3 times!!

Which is it? And thanks.

Damn, that's a big difference!!!

POPEYE!
How the heck are ye?

Ya I fixed the problem this am before any damage was done....no one died, no one maimed, a little crippled maybe but I can limp w/ the best of 'em! I'll go through the rest of the site to see where we might have screwed up elsewhere.

Hope all's well!
R

I clicked on the link and it's still showing the incorrect trimming.

Weird. I changed it this morning, and the change is accepted (3x now) in my edit program, but it's not showing up on the main site. Thx for letting me know. I'm on it
R

So golf smith is one to go with yah ? Otherwise my whole set is in trouble. Lol

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to compare the iron shafts to another Graphite manufacture in performance and feel to some extent please.

Back