DFW April 11/12 outing

Only if your hitting into the green while I'm on it.

He-He
I've been known to try... never ends up well though so you're safe lol

Talked about this trip today while on the course. Really looking forward to it.

This was mentioned a time or two during my round today too. Just a few more weeks now.
Talked about this trip today while on the course. Really looking forward to it.

I did my best to not double anyone up for the weekend but unfortunately there were a couple that are. I hope everyone is OK with the pairings as I also tried to make it as diverse as I could so with that said, here are the final round pairings.

Also remember the final date to back out it this Sunday March 29TH, after that you will be responsible for any fee's that they charge to my card.

Pine Dunes Pairings;
Nate
Puttin4bird
Buckjob
Tadashi
jman
mikeg74
cookie
captdru
johnnymojo
dtak
TBD
jank
lightningbolt
afwcardnial
sposey
cwmonroe
daveA
kapsularian
kc720

Looks great Philip, thanks bud.

Teeing it up with 5 new people throughout the 3 rounds. Not too shabby!

Thanks for pulling this all together TBD!

I did my best to not double anyone up for the weekend but unfortunately there were a couple that are. I hope everyone is OK with the pairings as I also tried to make it as diverse as I could so with that said, here are the final round pairings.

Also remember the final date to back out it this Sunday March 29TH, after that you will be responsible for any fee's that they charge to my card.

Pine Dunes Pairings;
Nate
Puttin4bird
Buckjob
Tadashi
jman
mikeg74
cookie
captdru
johnnymojo
dtak
TBD
jank
lightningbolt
afwcardnial
sposey
cwmonroe
daveA
kapsularian
kc720

You boys will have fun at Pine Dunes, but make sure you bring extra balls if you have trouble keeping it in the fairway. The trees & underbrush will devour any stray tee shots.

Looks good Phil. Thank you for all the hard work.

Thanks for all your work Phil.....

OH....and I was in Omaha watching NCAA games live all weekend so this is the first time I see that I'm playing golf with Jman on Saturday afternoon!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!

Sunday's round might be just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit awesome too boys! #matchingvisorsFTW

I think we need to break out the crimson shirts sunday morning :)

Teeing it up with 5 new people throughout the 3 rounds. Not too shabby!

Thanks for pulling this all together TBD!

Please move the previous 2 comments to the appropriate basketball thread please. :alien:

I'm not hitting any golf balls between now and the outing so that Roller Derby Jake and Half Hip Freddie have a shot to compete on Sunday.

:D

Please move the previous 2 comments to the appropriate basketball thread please. :alien:

I'm not hitting any golf balls between now and the outing so that Roller Derby Jake and Half Hip Freddie have a shot to compete on Sunday.

:D
Freddie....let's beat these fools!

biytzb5ciaewrnd.png

I love that he's got that full tattoo sleeve...like it makes him look any less like a boy band kid.

I heard a rumor that Mikeg74 was officially in.

That's good news.

I heard a rumor that Mikeg74 was officially in.

That's good news.

No rumor, I've been in since day one...now the other gathering in June?? Your source is correct

No rumor, I've been in since day one...now the other gathering in June?? Your source is correct

My sources are impeccable.

You should know this by now.

Back